Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon - Anniversary Vows

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am here with another SwaRon OS. I have been away from IF for the past 3 days, well for most of the time and almost am done with my assignments. The summer break is coming to its timely end and its going to be more busy then before. So before this idea of SwaRon OS starts giving me sleepless night, i decided to pen it down and it turned out to be more lame and big then i thought it would be. and hey if its cheesy its not me, its Swayam. and guys who had complaints with PM's am sorry, i do send them..I do. So go ahead, and read and i hope guys enjoy.Sorry for not sending any PM's will send tomorrow first thing in the morning. Also please ignore the typos, if any, it got really big for prof checking.

The running water from the shower disturbed his sound sleep. He blinked away his dreams to open his eyes to an even beautiful reality, while his eyes fell on her, walking out of the shower in a white robe looking as pristine as the first snow. She called for his name and wished him morning with a sweet kiss to start the perfect day. But the perfect day had a bad taste lingering to it. He had to leave to Singapore for an important Board meeting a day before their Wedding anniversary. The very thought playing havoc in his mind, he made his way to the restroom to freshen up. He walked out, to see her packing in and arranging everything important for his journey. He tried convincing her, to postpone the trip but in vain, she argued it to be important for his career, besides he was to return the following day.

He stood their working his tie, when he heard her calling.

Swayam your flight leaves in 3 hrs, you need to start now.

As her voice resonated with in, he found her standing in front of him.

"Why are you doing this to me", he asked, while putting his arms around hers

"To us",  She added

She raised herself on her toes, reaching close to his ears and whispered, the more you are going to delay, the late your return and our special time, and what she said next made him go weak on his knees and his grip around her tightened.

"Sharon not fair, now how do you except me to leave", he pouted

She freed her arm and reached his tie, adjusting and said, " Please make me proud and that can very well be my anniversary gift.

"Fine, as u say", He said, with a mock offended tone

She smiled and kissed him luck, on both his cheeks as he reached to his bags. With one last look at his beautiful wife he placed his lips on to hers and parted just as immediately, with a heavy heart. He made his way to the airport, still hoping she'd call him back, but he also knew so otherwise.

He boarded the flight and thought about his, college days and how she was always hard to convince, she believed headstrong to what she thought was right. At times his dreams of sharing a life along her were shattered. Even after their share of close moments she always pushed him away. She denied her hearts true calling, and then came the day, when she walked in to his house, pushing just half the window to her heart. Yes they were now on a trail relationship, but things prevailed, anything but smooth. At times he'd thought to have, lost her forever but with a new dawn, the promise to his entry to her full heart gleamed. Those moments were, anything but charming, she was pushing him away and he with no choice left fulfilled, her wish. With dance banned from college, the only passion in their life withdrawn, they were more lost then, ever before. The distance between them gave her both time and reasons to understand what she really felt deep down. She walked in to his house this time around opening the other side of window along and finally confessing and saying those three magical words out loud.

He came out of his thoughts with the announcement on.

All passengers are requested to please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. Welcome to Singapore International Airport.

He collected his bags and his thoughts, when he realized he was 4238.3 miles away from her and that each step added to the distance, had him slow down, but the moment Sharon's last few words echoed he raced his pace out when his eyes fell on a familiar Indian face holing his name board.

Hello, Mr.Swayam Shikawat, the driver said while helping with the luggage.

Swayam gave a faint smile and they made their way to the car.

"Sir, you seem to be disturbed, missing bahabi ji a lot?"  He questioned in a teasing tone

"Yeah..hmmmn..what.. NO, I am good, please just drive to the hotel",  He said, wiping away that look of his face, that he thought gave him away.

"Oh, great my grief is playing on my face, I better concentrate",  he thought

While taking his laptop out and getting on with the work.

Sharon had a dull rest of the day, missing him the most. She longed to hear his sweet voice and then mentally cursed herself for asking him not to call in between the trip. She read his mail the 100th time, saying he had reached safely and in no time will be next to her. She leaned on the bed and her tired body took her to sleep as her desiring soul and heart to his dreams.

A new dawn broke with million promises as he quickly made his way to work and had a successful presentation. The moment the meeting ended, his thoughts focused on her and he took everyone's leave and at once started to his happy place.  Throughout the journey he mad hundreds of plans and took a journal and started writing.

The journey felt never ending but he finally was outside the door, to his personal heaven. He waited impatiently as she opened the door and his eyes fell on her sexy self, dressed in a black saree with some silver work. A beautiful pearl necklace adored her bare neck. He dropped the shoulder bag down, took her in a deep hug as his hands circled her back and said, I love you, I missed you, Happy Anniversary and I did it, the project is ours, all in one single breath as she caught his hands midway before it went dangerously low and said, behave.

Is that what you have to say for everything I just said, he leaned in closer and whispered, well my actions were right on, what you said was the surprise awaiting me. She turn crimson red hearing this and he shocked to life when he heard a loud

"SURPRISE"

His eyes raged with anger when he saw villainous faces of his friends smiling in front of him. She elbowed him and he gave a fake smile in return. He mentally called for God, "Why Me" as Rey walked to him and gave a smirk and said, job well done dude, I meant the project, and in turn earned another wrathful look by Swayam.

"Don't worry dude we are not here to stay", He replied, to the look he earned

"Why on Earth are you here at the first place", He replied at once, frustration oozing out at his every word

Hey, don't ask me ask your wife and your friend, after marriage, I am no good then a driver. I agree to everything she says to avoid sleeping on the couch.

"Tough times man", he said while placing his arm on Rey's shoulder, As the duo kept starring Sharon and Kriya and got a, "not now" look in return.

Swayam met everyone in the gang and the guy's got busy talking and the girls with their side of stories, on how life had changed after marriage.

He kept stealing glances of his angel reminding, things can't be that bad as it seems. The fun party ended and everyone left, leaving the special couple to themselves.

Sharon freshened up and changed herself to a beautiful nightgown gifted by Kriya as Swayam got busy arranging his special gift for her. He opened the journal, placed a red rose in between, a beautiful diamond pendant and the first gift Sharon gifted him the "all the best" badge and the heart badge, half red half white, the deal papers.

She walked in close to him and saw the arrangement and excitedly hugged him.

Aww, you did all that for me? that's so sweet of you, she said, while taking his hand to hers and kissed, as he stood their spellbound. She checked the pendant awestruck and restlessly started pairing it along the earing he had got her the last month. She went on with appreciating his choice and finally glanced the deal papers. She took both the badges, one in each hand and reminisced the past and kissed them before placing them down. Her eyes fell on the journal and the red rose in between. The pages were staring her, in her face as she saw her name written a complete page. She took the journal in hand and started reading, her eyes went misty as she finished and hugged Swayam with all her love. He was still mesmerized of how gorgeous and hot she looked in red. She looked in to his eyes and gave in. Her red, hot lips on to his, kissing him passionately. They finally broke as he carried her, in his arms to his very world as his thoughts echoed the room.

It's nothing less then a torture

To be away from you

The loneliness eats me within

My Heart filled with your thoughts

My nights go sleepless

And when I do

Your dreams embrace

My morning's empty

With no sight of you

The feather soft kiss

The angry look

And the blushing face

Missing you is all i did

And a promise to myself

To never leave you again

I know I am the worst poet

But by far the best poem

Ever written is

You "My Sharon"

My "Siren Shaorn"

Happy Anniversary.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SUDHA 🤗
res
unres :D

awwiieee 
this was amazing sudha !!
beautifully written .👏
this is one of the simplest but the most romantic os i have ever read ☺️
the poem really touched my heart .
Swayam <3 Sharon can simply create magic even if u are not seeing them onscreen but reading abt them 😳
keep up the good work 👍🏼 and shower your awesome os's on us ...😃

Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sudha  I def need to do this yaar🤗🤗. The most Romantic OS ever, aw the poem, I am really really touched. Only swayam can do that. Sudha hats off to you for give us such a lovely OS yaar. Well I hope if d3 continues at least we can see this part of SwaRon. Outstanding is the word sudha and Love you yaar. Thanks so so much.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U rocked it Suds...nothing culd have been more simple to state and yet it was so romantic...u took in all the possible observations of a normal couple who culd hav gone thru this and gav it a special SwaRon touch...the poem was the cherry on the cake...very beautiful OS indeed, esp luvd Swayam's reaction when he saw his friends who had got together to greet the couple on their anniversary😊 

Last but not the least...HAPPY ONAM!!!!!!   
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow ...awesome OS ...romance and unconditional love between them ... heavenly feeling ...i loved the way you expressed swayam's feelings   and gifts ..just WOW... 👏👏
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on sudha...wat a piece f writing...kaash i could write such beautiful story
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

awwie sudha..🤗.amazin os..gal u write so fab yaar.👏.wedding anniversary of SwaRon..n sharon in black n then in red..n swayam n his cheesy lines☺️..well i dont blame u..i love cheese😳especially wen swayam serves it😳

i loved the fact that u merged ur author skills n poet skills...👍🏼
i knw m late but thats fine.😔.i love ya..❤️😳
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited*

Well this OS was a nice pleasant surprise to us Sudha. It was simple yet it says so much about love of SwaRon for each other. This was sweet and heart warming. Everything was said with a certain amount of charm and elegance. Loved it. And the poem in the end was indeed an awesome idea.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

-UNRES-

Whoa! can anybody tell me exactly of what i just read!!! did i really read that? Whoa! wow! what Amazing usage of vocabulary (As expected, and Love reading it) but Mostly, you know what im amazed and freaked about?
 is that i felt Both of the point of views, I didn't feel anything when swayam just left her, but i felt there Missing's of each other, the way he gets uncomfortable without her, aww.. and now the pendant.. the poem.. the LOVE! now who wouldn't go all "Did he really get them for me?" !! wala look.. 
aww.. now that seriously was something beautiful and enlightening of the day reading this OS! and firstly,
*I AM BERATING MYSELF FOR NOT READING IT IN THE FIRST, WHEN I SAW IT! I SERIOUSLY AM.. BERATING MYSELF FOR IGNORING IT THE FIRST AND COMMENT WHEN I WAS FREE FROM ALL THE TENSIONS*
😡
secondly,
i should have read this OS in the beginning when i was filled with all the Different types of missions and tensions! this OS would have calmed me down to the fullest, to frankly speak up! i really could feel the emotions on your writing skills, It was just Super - awesome! and the Poem was Literally Beautiful.. aww! now how sweet could he get? *aww look* ! 
Hahaha.. he getting all desperate to her... was funny when he came with a Joyful heart looking at her and One huggy! and der comes the Interruption part! :P 
hahahaha... i was Laughing at the way he got trapped! :P haha..
sharon also missing him.. aww! now dat would be literally unexpected, 
seeing his mail 100 and above times.. 
Awww! im melting here by all the Amazing things written down here!
Love you for writing this amazing OS! 
and am waiting to read more aamazzinng OS's and SS's from your side! :D

Edited by jumrulzz - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
Bit busy will comment soon, I just don't wanna rush with comment😳

UNRES
Ah one beautiful OS, loved it for its simplicity. You really showed the actual side of every married couple. I mean the husband would not just ditch his important business deal and romance with his wife be it their anniversary. That's life and we take time out of our busy schedule and spend it with our dear ones. Perfect blend of romance. And Swayam the cheesy one ah bring it on girl😆
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago