monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is making a FOOL out of the season 1 kids. I feel so bad for them! It's kind of not fair, season 2 JUST ended so these kids have been dancing at their peak for like 3 months and they're already used to each other! Zee TV then took these season 1 kids who haven't seen each other in 2 years and looks like some might not have been dancing either and just threw them on this show, at the very least they could have trained them for a few weeks beforehand so they're not as rusty. 

Then they add stupid things like making Atul challenge Om, which was DEFINITELY scripted btw, when they knew that obviously Om would be able to do the challenge. I feel so bad for season 1, their morale is so low and thats not good for their age group. Hopefully something changes within the next week or else this show will not be nice after a while.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
yeah...i agree...this show is lot scripted and im losing interest on it since DID3 🤢
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
guyz chilll it is just de satrting n sason 1 kids hav stopped dancing for a long tym n dat's y it's  a prob chill maro...everything willlb alright,...i support season2 bt stilll..i am saying  u it will b alright
monmon87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaNeeTLuV

guyz chilll it is just de satrting n sason 1 kids hav stopped dancing for a long tym n dat's y it's  a prob chill maro...everything willlb alright,...i support season2 bt stilll..i am saying  u it will b alright

You can't tell me that you don't see the lack of morale that those kids have now that they were bashed two days in a row?? But I don't doubt that it will be okay, hopefully this coming weekend will be season 1 time to shine. but if it is a repeat of this past weekend, that will be very very not nice to see.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since its all in judges hands, they will obviously alternate the points. Next week they will praise them a little more calling it improvement. No one is going to question the judges. They wont let it be a cakewalk for season 2, they've got a competitive show to carry and zee is all about business and TRPs. Winner is already decided. So just enjoy the dance. 😃
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ purpleymatter

u r absolutely right

just enjoy guys, season rocks :)
nd it's the beginning, we will see an improvement from season 1
smartdancer15 thumbnail
Yeah the kids from season 1 can feel the favoritism when everyone says season 2 is the best. You could see it in their faces that they were sad. Remember l Dance Ke Superstars, season 2 won one week and season 1  would win the next week until there was a tie between both teams. I beliver the same thing will happen in DKSK so that there would be a "twist" and the TRPs will be boosted. 
frankshk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol So Finally there are so many people can understand the Game behind the Dance Show! 😆

agree season 1 not into much practicing, so why they Accept Season 2 Challenge LoL, while they are much growth then this season 2 kidz. but Kia Hy k I LOVED Season 2 Bacha Party, I Just Want Them To WIN this Superkidz Show. that's it 😉 , season 2 contestant is the cause of which i saw the Whole season 2 Show. Love You All Season 2 Guyzzz ... MMMuaaahhh... ❤️🤗

Season 2 Rockzzz 👍🏼
Edited by frankshk - 11 years ago
monmon87 thumbnail
See what I mean? Season 2 wins again, that is terrible for these kids' confidence. Maybe they shouldn't have had a show like this. Now I'm starting to think they're just using this show as an opportunity to further showcase the kids from season 2 since they had such huge ratings. Second week in a row guys...