Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Heroine will be Kareena's best: Karishma Kapoor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Karisma Kapoor is extremely proud of her sister Kareena Kapoor, whose career is shaping up pretty well and feels that " Heroine" will be a milestone in her acting journey.

The film's promos, including the item song "Halkat Jawani", has been released and Karisma says: "It is a wonderful song and the promo of the film 'Heroine' is also looking very good. I am looking forward to seeing the movie."

"I feel that 'Heroine' will be Kareena's best performance. In fact, it will be the best," she added.

Coming out Sep 21, director Madhur Bhandarkar's "Heroine" revolves around ups and downs in an actress' career. Kareena plays the title role and the cast also features Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

Asked when both sisters will be seen together on screen, Karishna said: "We both have not yet come across any such script. If we get a nice script where both of us have a good role to play, then we will work together. Let's see who comes up with a nice script."

Credit:TOI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heroine will be Kareena's best: Karishma Kapoor" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I didn't like Halkat Jawani, not the song just the dance. Felt something was missing, anyways can't wait for the movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

Post Reply New Post

Go to top