Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@Sadiie: Maybe he changed positions while in sleepLOL

EDIT:

Maybe we should open a thread that says
Pay attention to your story telling!!

Edited by AngelDark - 27 August 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012luv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixaanyakunat..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desi view of psychiatrist!!! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by aanyakunat

true... i'm disappointed too... i expected more from the mittals... on the one hand in the first scene they make the doctor give a logical speech about why yash needs a psychiatrist... and then they go the hypnosis route... and here i was hoping they would do a bit of research and not go the filmy way... Disapprove

I know, I too was impressed with the doctor's speech, but then the mittals ruined it by choosing such a filmy and overrated route. The truth is that no CVs are as smart as we think. Many actually don't know anything about mental or physical health and show something based on minimal knowledge or hearsay. In my opinion, CVs who are so ignorant about such stuff should not try to show them. Just stick to their dil hai moments because that's all they're able to do.

the biggest problem with Indian shows and movies is they do not do their research... i'm fine with taking creative liberties... but not when it comes to such serious issues... how difficult is it to actually consult a renowned psychiatrist and show something realistic?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012luv_lvndrAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenix..RamKiJanaki....CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@Janaki
Yeah I totally agree with you.
I always thought CVs had the ENTIRE Story planned before the show aired ROFL - it looks as though they're coming up with these tracks now with so less research LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986redeye2012luv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

EDIT:

Nahi! He was unconscious Unhappy One time his head was facing away from Aarti in the close up, then another shot was showing his head towards Aarti...Arghh! I hate bloopers! But this will help me anyway ROFL

Umm..Do they come on I-F to read what Feedback we give them? I'd love to make a thread LOL

redeye2012luv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAngeloScuro

redeye2012

Goldie

redeye2012

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
@JanakiRagunath: I totally agree. I pretty much said the same thing in another thread. 

Such a significant concept which could have turned into a trendsetter was killed by what we saw in the precap. Why would they resort to hynotherapy when they haven't even tried to talk to him? I mean, the professionals.  What sort of a psychiatrist is this Dr. Dhawan? Dr. Pop-a-pill. Really disappointing...

adi1986luv_lvndrAngeloScuroaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

EDIT:

Agree wit u...jut open the new thread like u said...
Like the Title...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.