Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Dudeee, why do desi shows ALWAYS show psychiatrists as people who hypnatize people in therapy?Angry I've seen this so many times in CID too. I'm a psychology student trying to get my masters in counseling and hypnosis is used VERY rarely. In fact, it does not work on everyone either, hypnosis is used only on extremely psychotic patients who are a danger to themselves and others, and Yash is just someone who needs treatment for depression. He's NOT psychotic and I'm just sick and tired of desi shows showing psychiatrists or psychologists as people who hypnotize their patients all the time.Silly

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nellore18naz1312Nandita1970adi1986redeye2012luv_lvndrhalifax004aanyakunatAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixPuvZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desi view of psychiatrist!!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
true... i'm disappointed too... i expected more from the mittals... on the one hand in the first scene they make the doctor give a logical speech about why yash needs a psychiatrist... and then they go the hypnosis route... and here i was hoping they would do a bit of research and not go the filmy way... Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312redeye2012FireLordPhoenixAngeloScuro..RamKiJanaki..

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Agree wit u...Yash only need  treatment for depression...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312redeye2012FireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAngeloScuro..RamKiJanaki..

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
No offence to anyone but I'm sorry I just need to get this off my chest! I guess the Mittals are not too crazy on procedures. Look what happened at the hospital. Yash woke up and walked out of the hospital . There were no guards , no nurses and no doctors in sight to stop his progress! I'm just amazed!!

Wish they could insert the correct procedures to an extent while they are taking creative license!

Edited by AngelDark - 27 August 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishy

he is mad now so hyptonise is good option for him

How is he mad?Confused People tend to use the term "mad" very easily, but it's actually very offensive because Yash is not mad. I have worked with people who are mentally disabled (or what people very loosely call "mad"), and Yash is nowhere near that serious. He's not Psychotic, he's just a man who's suffering from severe depression and maybe even post-traummatic stress disorder. Neither of those require hypnosis to be cured, just some good sound therapy which Indian shows are apparently incapable of showing.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 27 August 2012 at 8:15pm

redeye2012luv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAngeloScuro

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyakunat

true... i'm disappointed too... i expected more from the mittals... on the one hand in the first scene they make the doctor give a logical speech about why yash needs a psychiatrist... and then they go the hypnosis route... and here i was hoping they would do a bit of research and not go the filmy way... Disapprove

I know, I too was impressed with the doctor's speech, but then the mittals ruined it by choosing such a filmy and overrated route. The truth is that no CVs are as smart as we think. Many actually don't know anything about mental or physical health and show something based on minimal knowledge or hearsay. In my opinion, CVs who are so ignorant about such stuff should not try to show them. Just stick to their dil hai moments because that's all they're able to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAngeloScuro

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
The Pre-cap Is friking Hilarious! ROFL

Someone give me that medication so I can use this hypnosis thing on my enemies as well and take out their biggest secrets  without letting them know ROFL ROFL Bahahhahaha!! I thought it was really filmy ..LOL

Oh did anyone notice the blooper in the hospital? His head was on the left in one shot and then to the right in an another shot - I always wonder how people miss out such huge bloopers.

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

The Pre-cap Is friking Hilarious! ROFL

Someone give me that medication so I can use this hypnosis thing on my enemies as well and take out their biggest secrets  without letting them know ROFL ROFL Bahahhahaha!! I thought it was really filmy ..LOL

Oh did anyone notice the blooper in the hospital? His head was on the left in one shot and then to the right in an another shot - I always wonder how people miss out such huge bloopers.

Nowadays the CVs are being very sloppy and careless in the show.Ouch I've noticed quite a few bloopers not only in the camera angle but also the storyline. I can tell there was very little research for this track. It's very sloppy and filmy so far.Thumbs Down

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixaanyakunatAngeloScuro..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.