India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

The hype around poojas new look

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

hey guys! dont u all think there was too much hype surrounding her new look for the reception. esp with Ashmit saying "pooja aisi lagegi ...." and so on.

i dont think she looked good at all. she looks pretty with her hair straight and open. the curls were looking awful. and what was the need for the 3flower  shaped things on her head?

but one good thing was her dress-it was gorgeous. 

what do ya'll think?

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
the three flower on her head thing was RETRO dude and going RETRO rocks! (just my opinion) Big smile

I think Pooja looks best when she sticks to looking plain jane aka SIMPLE LOOKING. I did like her Ritu Kumar dress tho .... (*jealous*) .... hmmm.... yea CURLS aren't for you her ... I've said before and I'll say it again... CURLS AREN'T FOR YOU... POOJA! Dead Didn't you learn anything from the Fashion Police? tsk tsk ... shame on her! Geek Tongue LOL

I'd say she had a "mini-makeover" Sleepy and I'm not sure it was done for the better or the worst. O.O I blame *points* the HAIR .... Ouch
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

i guess they are just doeing all this to match the popularity of other shows...

hey somehow i really liked her dress ... her hair and teh flowers.. flowers were so beautiful .. Tongue

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I think she looked very ordinary- even the dress wasn't as spectacular as publicised. I think pooja has looked much better many times earlier (specially with her hair open- the way ronit likes her).
dipsy Groupbie
dipsy
dipsy

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged

I agree the dress was gorgeous ...... can anyone tell me what exactly Ashmit said to her as she came down the stairs ??? I didn't quite catch it ?

rahilazamfan

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

her dress was nice

the hair style didn't really suit her.....i m not trying 2 be rude or anything but at the end of yesterday's episode, pooja kinda reminded me of 'jaddo from koi mil gaya', the flowers on her head did not look nice

pooja is very pretty but i think she looked her best when they went 2 the goa trip and after that when she just started 2 leave her hair open

plz excuse me if u think i m being rude, but i dn't have anything against pooja, te girl is pretty no doubt!

Edited by |{ _ GiL - 05 May 2005 at 12:06pm
Fuzz Groupbie
Fuzz
Fuzz

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah, the dress was really nice but very ordinary. Nothing spectacular.  The hair was terrible.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

the dress was very very b-u-t-full................lolz............luved it

but hair needed 2 b fixed

Go to top