Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pal_maan

Goldie

pal_maan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Eyes that spoke volumes, I cant see them so dead and emotionless. The way Yash was sitting outside, at the doorstep, was so heart rendering, cant even write what I felt. There was no emotion in his eyes, only one emotion, blankness. he was so blank when everyone was talking to him. My heart just went out for him then. Still cant take that look out of my mind. He just made me feel helpless with his helplessness. That moment was so disturbing, it just spoke of the inner war he is fighting, reason that we dont know and he doesnt want to tell. All the reasons just ended then and there for me and only thing that came to my mind was 'Please CVs dont do this to Yash. Not so much pain.' I can see him regretting for his behaviour, pleading forgiveness, or for that matter I can see him all angry and breaking things, at least there will be some emotions, but not like this, not like he is bearing the burden of this lifeless body. Not like his life has become a burden for him... As of now I just dont expect any such moment in PV again. Because Gurmeet portrayed it so perfectly that sometimes I forget that its just the character which is going through so much pain. Those lifeless expressions just killed me...

But today's episode cleared one thing that Yash is more hurt than being angry. Anger was superficial, a blanket to cover the actual hurt he is going through.

And Gurmeet... He is a gem yaar. If it was any other actor lying there, it would never have affected me, I have seen that look many times, but the way he portrayed it, it touched my heart and my heart almost stopped seeing him lying like that...

I used to laugh at people for getting so attached to TV characters, but now I cant do that. For, I now understand. Some people, some actors affects you so deeply that even after knowing that its just a character, you cant stop thinking about that character. And Gurmeet is the only person who could do this to me. Earlier being Maan and now being Yash...

Today's after watching the episode, I just cant take that look out of my mind. It was very impactful and equally painful.

And KUDOS to Gurmeet for portraying it so brilliantly. But, I DONT WANT TO SEE SUCH SCENES AGAIN...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970meenagarwalvesuAmarMotisuju19runishans1970desikimsamnirmalac99pratimaan2012-eiya-Shashi1984-Mrs.MasHGc-sweetsampa39PriyasiLoveforlifeNxt_rockstartellymeaanyakunatAnushaGKkholita--Iqra--gcluvarpitajiPuvZSri_Radhagafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That one look killed me!!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsampa39

IF-Rockerz

sweetsampa39

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Whenever my family and friends ask me why i'm so addicted to gurmeet,i cant make dem understand my POV at all & dey even call me crazy,but ur post has portrayed my condition so well.loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984tellymePriyasi

desikimsam

Goldie

desikimsam

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet did a fantastic job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tellymePriyasi

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Agree with u dear i am also adicted to GC ...doing greate job in PV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
gurmeet is a phenomenal actor who is portraying  yash's dilemma  to perfection
love you gurmeet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-tellymePriyasi

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet did a fantastic job 

Priyasi

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Yes he was really touching in that scene where he was sitting outside the house staring with glassy eyes...touched me too!!

Priyasi

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i am speechless in that scene.
Gurmeet is the best.

Priyasi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.