Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Hello Shello Aasmanians Big smile

Hope u all are doing well. Its been a month from now since our show has gone off air Cry. And we are missing it very badly. Hope to see any Season 2 in future. Day Dreaming

Well now enough of bak bak I guess LOL. The forum looks incomplete without a Banner. So we are here to announce for our very first banner contest! Dancing

Before u all vanish here straight to prepare a banner Wink, here are few rules to consider! Embarrassed

Rules

1. The banner must be 728 px * 90 px only. Any other size will not be accepted.

2. Each member can submit up to 5 banners.

3. The banner must state the full title of the show with the correct spelling: "Aasman Se Aage"

4. Try to include the main star cast of the show. We will not accept banners with only the lead pair.

5. Banners must be non-animated.

6. Please do not advertise your banners in any way. If you are found advertising your banner, your entries will automatically be disqualified.

7. Please do not put your copyrights on the banner(s).

FAQs

Where can I find pictures for my banner?

How do I make a banner?

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Ms. Bholi Bhali]: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669
Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1189629#22110100

How do I upload my banner?

Either upload your banner on [www.photobucket.com] or [www.imageshack.us]

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link' - copy and paste it into the PM and send!

Refrain from uploading your banner on www.tinypic.com as the site tends to delete our images.

When and where do I send my banner?

The last day to send in your banner is 14th October, 2012

Please PM all your banners to me i.e. swethasyam08 with the title "ASA Banner Contest"

So what are you guys waiting for Wink? Run and start ur banner preparations and send in your entries! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to PM me or post them within this thread! Embarrassed

All the Best guys. Thumbs Up

Waiting for ur entries. Day Dreaming

Regards
Bhanu, Shanti & Swetha Big smile

[Credit for rules n all - Chhal Forum]

Edited by swethasyam08 - 14 October 2012 at 9:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanizorMoner_Radiochand1234KhatamKahaniCharu21snowflake.shanti05Trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*ASA Banner Contest*~Closed" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
hey cud u plz give a character sketch for those who dont watch the showEmbarrassed

EDIT : the show has ended already??ConfusedConfused

Edited by Broken.Angel - 27 August 2012 at 5:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Character Sketch - to include in the Banner

Apurva Agnihotri - DC

Mouli Ganguly

Zoya

Kushal Punjabi - Alan

Kushal Punjabi

Sandhya

Ojaswi Oberoi - Meenakshi

Siddhant Karnick - Akshat

Aham Sharma - Angad

Aham Sharma

Monica - Karishma

Sameer

Other participants

DC's Mom

Meenakshi's mom n sis

Karishma's mom

Angad n Akshat's mom dad

Bindra

Bobby

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.Moner_Radiochand1234OhmyjerryworldKhatamKahanisnowflake.shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swetha for the banner contest for ASA... It was long due when the show was running we did'nt get a chance to put it.. and the show went off air too soon very unfortunate ..Unhappy
Hope the members who were watching the show also come fwd to participate and make banner of the wonderful characters of the show...

Here is the character description for the members who did'nt follow the show.. This was just a phenominal show which was a cake walk to understanding how any daam show works...Clap

If any one new is interested to watch the show please do it its 63 episodes and u can catch it on starplayer.. Or Youtube LikeOk link which has complete episodes till June 29th The July 1to 13 is complete only on starplayer. Beautifully made show so hope the banners will have all the etched characters and my Fav DC always with various interesting layers and expressions he carried...

Good Luck I hope my Apu ki dewaanis will also participate Sammy calling you espically ...Embarrassed

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Broken.Angel

hey cud u plz give a character sketch for those who dont watch the showEmbarrassed

EDIT : the show has ended already??ConfusedConfused
Yes the show got over on July 13th ... The channel axed a novel show like this ...Ouch

You could catch the show on YT

Or starplayer

swethasyam08

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

@ swetha :

thanx for the pm. wont be participating coz of exams, but will definitely cast my votes. let the competition start and may the best one win !!Thumbs Up

swethasyam08

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Shall surely try to participate!! 
Thnx fr the PM Swetha di! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the character sketches, will surely try to participate Tongue

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.