Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutecj

Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by Cutecj

Originally posted by -varun-

Hey cutecj, your ideas are superb! Go ahead..we are backing you :)
thanks Varun.
the thing is i don't know how to start a thread so if the ideas come to be applied i will be more than happy if you guys use them after all it will keep the forum active Smile
u want me to volunteer? The chapter by chapter discussion is quite an amazing thing..i found a superb site on web that has discussed all chapters..wish it could be here too.. But this forum is hardly active...the old members seemed to have left the forum. :-(
Thanks Varun if you wanna start the thread go ahead Thumbs Up.

no no i would leave it to the experts..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjVarunKiBiwi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suggestions/Ideas Thread (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I will try to put it in action! Amazing ideas everyone! Lovely!!

CutecjLumos

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I think we should make more and more DOTW's, GOTW's and MOTW's. We should also make FF's, OS's and SS's to keep the forum active.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjVarunKiBiwi

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree with all the ideas/suggestions that everyone has posted here. Especially, Cutecj's 'Chapter-by-Chapter' progression one. I think it's a lovely idea. Thumbs Up
We also need to have more members to be active. I have started a couple of threads in the past 4-5 days but the participation is very low. I have ideas of various games (riddles/questions/scrambles) related to HP but i am hesitating to start because of the poor response. Ouch

I have also been posting whenever any new/interesting updates/photos/news is available. I'm hoping more and more people join, since I don't want the Pottermania flame to die out too soon. I always say 'We need to keep the HP torch burning now more than ever'. Embarrassed

Also if there is any way of putting members into houses and awarding house points for participation or right answers, we should do that. But I'm not aware of all the technicalities of doing this. So maybe some of the higher-ups can start with that??? Smile

What say guys?

CutecjVarunKiBiwi

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@Mione the torch of HP will burn till very long.
Awesome idea on the games .

MioneVarunKiBiwi

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
just so you know, the first 5 chapters in chamber of secrets are available to everyone in Pottermore.

neha_bbsr2005VarunKiBiwi

neha_bbsr2005

IF-Rockerz

neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

just so you know, the first 5 chapters in chamber of secrets are available to everyone in Pottermore.

omgeee thankooo so much HugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
First of all hi everyone and I am really sorry for not making any new DOTWs and not being active cuz im busy with school. Finally its the weekend!! So all the amazing ideas said by everyone will be put into action! For example, the chapter by chapter thread, witch/wizard of the week (i will pm a siggy maker for that Smile), and the common rooms/houses! If I am missing anything please do tell me. Big smile Okie im off to bed will do everything tmr!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top