Arjun

MYSTERIOUS... SS part 4 Pg 5

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys I'm addicted to ARIYA like hell'''.. and as you all know there are still five days at least, so I tried an SS on my this favorite Jodi (although abhi to just in our daydreams) plz pasand na aaye to arjun jitna angry hone ki jagah riya jitni sweetness se smile kar dena please''..

"Probably humein use itna bada risk nahin lene dena chahiye tha'''." Rathore said in a tensed voice, and although everybody was trying to remain calm and focus on their job, tension has gripped every member of ETF.

It was natural, first of all there was a lot of pressure because of the new case assigned to them, in which girls were disappearing and there was no sign of even one of them. Department checked the case in light of human trafficking but all was useless. The case was referred recently to ETF when a local politician's daughter was reported missing. There was only one thing common in all this case, every girl was kidnapped in late night hours, and all were call girls, except this time. But now, after the politician's daughter  was  missing, pressure was increased a lot. To solve the case riya has to roam the streets late night while each member will be connected to each other. But last time they heard  riya's voice''..

" Uncle aap ko kahan jana hai '. Aapko main help kar deti hoon'." Her voice was still hardly audible due to traffic.

Everyone thought that that she was helping someone needy, no wonder she was a helpful, sweet person by heart. But nobody had thought otherwise, until it was too late and they realized that riya was also kidnapped in the same way as everyone else...

They traced the location from where she talked to them last, and checked their best in the neighborhood, checked the criminal records... but nothing had worked until then.

"Sir kahin ye kaam kisi serial killer ka to nahin hai... par dead bodies bhi to ab tak nahin mili ek bhi... pata nahin ho kya raha hai."

" Riya ko kuch nahin hoga" arjun and rathore spoke together... until then even Arjun was impressed by riya's capabilities... she was deserving to be an ETF officer really. But now she was not there, everybody was a bit panicked bcz of her...wishing that she would be fine, although thoughts in their minds were frightening them all...

NOTE: Guys if you do like this ss and want me to continue it, then plz tell me. and if u want pm then add me in ur buddy list😊

INDEX
PART1- Pg 1
PART2- Pg 2
PART3- Pg 4
PART4- Pg 5
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
If you like this ss... although i'm not at all a good writer, sorry for that, tell me if you want me to complete this ss... agar jhelne ki himmat ho to😊
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes yes...pllz cntinue...its goood...continue
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes pls dear. I was thinking ki aisa kuch show me ho. Well show me yeh hone me abhi bohat time he. Thnks 4 writing this ss. Love it. Pls continue soon.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o yes sure...my riya baby missing...
im loving it...so continue n pm me whenever u update..:)
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really good plz continue & plz pm me the next u write
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
I t's good and interesting. Please do cont soon. Add me to ur pm list.
salta thumbnail
Guys whoever wants pm for the next parts for this ss, plz add me in ur buddy list😊
Liza. thumbnail
Ouu Love it !
Excited for the next part :)
Hope you update soon !
&& Please PM me as well :)

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing ss. Thank you or sharing. Please update soon and please pm me also.