raginipandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aaj ke episode mein kuch missing tha in mm scenes..dono ke expressions pehle jaise nahin the...pata nahin shayad dono mein kuch problem hai in real...akanksha is looking thoda unvomfy. in close scenes...her eyes wr not expressive..jaise pehle hua karti thi...earlier their eye lock was sooo...but abhi dont  knw whats wrong...maza nahin aa raha ab serial dekhne mein ..sab kuch forced lag raha hai ...chemistry is missing...bass used to ho gaye hai to dekh lete hain...what u think ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I find Aakanksha too monotonous in shots
today also she gave same expressions like she had been giving in eye locks
infact why to have eye locks everytime
and it was the cheesiness of the shot whch made MM looked odd again, all blushing, shying, nervousness of Megha looked so out of place
The only subtle part was ring one for me

and again it was not greatly directed, direction plays big role in shots
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cudn't say its completely missing! but its not there in the closer scenes! When they were far away and looking at each other its fine but when closer they looked very uncomfortable! Both! But I felt Megha was little better than Mohan! And also to me it looked like they were lot more closer than any other previous scenes! Even from the long shot Mohan was really standing very close to Megha unlike any older scenes where they stand a little away for the long distance shots! It looks like the director din't explain the situation well to them and they din't know how to react when they were this close πŸ˜‰ Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the scenes are written well,but everytime they played out looks so unconvincing.
even  i am tired of megha's same monotonous expression and stiffness.she should  try to smile a little more,hasne ke paise nehi lagte.it seems she feels pain to arch her lips.
in todays scene when mohan blindfolded her i found her expression disgusting,as if she was petrified with mohan's touch,she should smile a little since its her lover cum husband who is holding her hand not shakti kapoor.πŸ˜†
and finally a mother of two shying like a teenager looked so unconvincing,i could have enjoyed the scene if megha would have played along with mohan.should have been a little naughtier.

dont know who decides this bits and pieces but all  this are very important factors and can change the entire character sketch.they should cut all this extravaganza short and concentrate on their main characters.
are yaaar main bhi kya gyan dene lag gayee jaise cvs meri bat sunne wale hain.

Edited by poojabi - 11 years ago
kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

I cudn't say its completely missing! but its not there in the closer scenes! When they were far away and looking at each other its fine but when closer they looked very uncomfortable! Both! But I felt Megha was little better than Mohan! And also to me it looked like they were lot more closer than any other previous scenes! Even from the long shot Mohan was really standing very close to Megha unlike any older scenes where they stand a little away for the long distance shots! It looks like the director din't explain the situation well to them and they din't know how to react when they were this close πŸ˜‰

🀣

I too wouldn't say the chemistry was missing. There was AMPLE amount of chemistry. Only it was between Kunal and Akanksha instead of Mohan and Megha πŸ˜‰

Edited by kkkphile - 11 years ago
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didn't like at all Megha in the today's episode and got the impression that there's no love on her side towards Moghan( she was happy with the ring obviously, appreciated the gift but her looks (her gaze) didn't express anything more
so I'm feeling a little bit disappointed and also feel tired of her continuous shyness or nervousness or whatever...
it's better they started the truth out track asap 
may be then some genuine feelings (hate or love or disillusion) will be shown( 
as for Moghan - the guy keeps on his futile attempts to come closer to MeghaπŸ˜† a nice try it was - in my POV loaded with chemistry but went without reciprocationπŸ€”
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TRULY POINTED OUT DEAR...

Today seemed as if they had other things in their mind...seemed disconnected more than couple of times...

But don't worry their  magic is eternal...Even the very best might have an off-day...😊
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankur281

TRULY POINTED OUT DEAR...

Today seemed as if they had other things in their mind...seemed disconnected more than couple of times...

But don't worry their  magic is eternal...Even the very best might have an off-day...😊

Yes they were out of form today but then as they say Form is Temporary Class is Permanent and MM sure are a classy pair !!
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zandu37

Yes they were out of form today but then as they say Form is Temporary Class is Permanent and MM sure are a classy pair !!

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bechare inn dono ko fursat kaha milti hai...Nepal mein jaake v dinraat shooting mein lage hue hai...kabhi toh frustration aur thakaan a jata hain chehre pe...

Very True..they are class apart indeed...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think that its all cause of the outdoor shoot. Ek bar dono moholle mein vapas aa jaaye toh badiya hoga as before the Nepal track, all was good !