Punar Vivah

My speculations on today's episode !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

machoasif

machoasif

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
yeah
Yash ws sayn arti betrayed him. .
Bt dnt knw howw???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrcssudha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My speculations on today's episode !! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Here is my take. Upset that the pics got burnt yash goes to pub to drown his sorrows. Aarti follows him there. She tries to pacify him but he tells her to leave him alone.
Then Aarti tries to arouse some reaction in him and starts to dance with some guys. Yash pretends to ignore her and shows indifference. Someone spikes Aarti's drink and tries to misbehave. Yash comes to the rescue. He becomes the hero that he already is. Both head home. And in the intoxication they become close. Yash remembers aarti does not. 
We can even bring the new guy Aman here if we like. 
We can also bring in the diary here which yash could have read in the morning after to find out Arti loves him after unintentionally becoming close could be the betrayal that is eating away yash.
Do let me know what you think guys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaancssudhagcluvvillager00

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@ deepti 1808
it can be possible 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.