My speculations on today's episode !!

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Few things I got noticed today...

1. Yash was not frustrated with Arpita's damage , but its something related to aarti !!

2. Psychiatrist was not Aman !! Cv's juzz again unpredictable !! So is there anything wrong with Aman at Mumbai...I guess his entry gonna be in the flashback at Mumbai !!

3. Yash in his sub conscious state...he said why did u deceive me...so very strong reason gonna be out soon...I dont think diary but Prashant had a chance !!

Y I'm saying its not dairy becoz , if at all he read aarti's diary , he can juzz say I dont love you ever in my life...What if aarti loves him ??? Hez no way gonna reciprocate...so what made him frustrated ??

As Aman is the good frnd of Aarti , there were chances of knowing prashant 's lie !!

If not prashant atlast...its very big reason, very very big reason !! 

Over all episode was good !! Dialogue on Psychiatric help was awesome...Now it makes clear sense to many ppl about mental disorder and mental illness !! Mittals u rock !! GC and KS were amazing as usual !! 👏

Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karimaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post..
The precap just did it
Till now i was believing it could be the pics but the precap suggests a bigger picture which is yet to come out in the open. This will be from Yash. we will come to know what is it that is triggered this sense of Doom in Yash's mind where Aarti is concerned. what kind of Betrayal has Aarti unknowingly given to Yash,which is so great that it has made such an impact in Yash
1. the 1st thing that comes to my mind is the Diary. has Yash read the diary?. If so could a loving " Love confession"trigger such sense of anguish?
OR
is it a Diary reading along with the burning which Yash thinks has led to this.
Does Yash think Aarti did this on purpose?
Or is it that SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THEN THE DIARIES AND THE PICS..
is there some kind of link between Aarti and Arpita which Aarti too is unaware and yash has just come to know...

GOOD LORD...Main kya bol rahi hu mujhe be confusing lag raha hai...But the precap has me in knots.

Edited by karimaan - 11 years ago
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis..yaar...i too think the same...the reason will be really big!!!it seems!!hope for the best
ralphseattle thumbnail
So confused? Pls don't drag n let the reason b out tomorrow...
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice point of view on today's episode dear. I am hoping for a good turn out from yash soon.
ralphseattle thumbnail
Probably aarthi's first marriage?
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u are absolutely right..there must be more to the whole mumbai trip. I don't remember Yash really saying that the fire accident is the reason.. i'm not fully convinced of the fire until Yash says it so😊
Something about his words in the precap just left me all the more perplexed. What or which trust did he mean? - Aarti not to make him feel love or her not falling inlove with him?
   - Trust to keep dead wife's memory alive?
This should have been transfused  to Yash, instead of the IV fluid..by the time he got home, he would be blabbering away..😆
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree that the situation with Yash anger is definately something more than what we have seen. Today he did seem calm...good sign.
machoasif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah
Yash ws sayn arti betrayed him. .
Bt dnt knw howw???

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here is my take. Upset that the pics got burnt yash goes to pub to drown his sorrows. Aarti follows him there. She tries to pacify him but he tells her to leave him alone.
Then Aarti tries to arouse some reaction in him and starts to dance with some guys. Yash pretends to ignore her and shows indifference. Someone spikes Aarti's drink and tries to misbehave. Yash comes to the rescue. He becomes the hero that he already is. Both head home. And in the intoxication they become close. Yash remembers aarti does not. 
We can even bring the new guy Aman here if we like. 
We can also bring in the diary here which yash could have read in the morning after to find out Arti loves him after unintentionally becoming close could be the betrayal that is eating away yash.
Do let me know what you think guys