Punar Vivah

India-Forums

My speculations on today's episode !!

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Few things I got noticed today...

1. Yash was not frustrated with Arpita's damage , but its something related to aarti !!

2. Psychiatrist was not Aman !! Cv's juzz again unpredictable !! So is there anything wrong with Aman at Mumbai...I guess his entry gonna be in the flashback at Mumbai !!

3. Yash in his sub conscious state...he said why did u deceive me...so very strong reason gonna be out soon...I dont think diary but Prashant had a chance !!

Y I'm saying its not dairy becoz , if at all he read aarti's diary , he can juzz say I dont love you ever in my life...What if aarti loves him ??? Hez no way gonna reciprocate...so what made him frustrated ??

As Aman is the good frnd of Aarti , there were chances of knowing prashant 's lie !!

If not prashant atlast...its very big reason, very very big reason !! 

Over all episode was good !! Dialogue on Psychiatric help was awesome...Now it makes clear sense to many ppl about mental disorder and mental illness !! Mittals u rock !! GC and KS were amazing as usual !! Clap

Edited by cssudha - 27 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tasvircherry..rocksarmd11karimaansuju19-eiya-desikimsamPooja_11ashGC_arja-Mrs.MasHGc-Kittya_Cullenluv_lvndrnirmalac99harshithaaaaaaagshow2011Deepti1808maha9gcluvvillager00LoveforlifePuvZ

karimaan Groupbie
karimaan
karimaan

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
lovely post..
The precap just did it
Till now i was believing it could be the pics but the precap suggests a bigger picture which is yet to come out in the open. This will be from Yash. we will come to know what is it that is triggered this sense of Doom in Yash's mind where Aarti is concerned. what kind of Betrayal has Aarti unknowingly given to Yash,which is so great that it has made such an impact in Yash
1. the 1st thing that comes to my mind is the Diary. has Yash read the diary?. If so could a loving " Love confession"trigger such sense of anguish?
OR
is it a Diary reading along with the burning which Yash thinks has led to this.
Does Yash think Aarti did this on purpose?
Or is it that SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THEN THE DIARIES AND THE PICS..
is there some kind of link between Aarti and Arpita which Aarti too is unaware and yash has just come to know...

GOOD LORD...Main kya bol rahi hu mujhe be confusing lag raha hai...But the precap has me in knots.

sad animated animation boy

Edited by karimaan - 27 August 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

umahtashasush1974leenarana42luv_lvndrnirmalac99cssudhagcluvvillager00

-Mrs.MasHGc- IF-Dazzler
-Mrs.MasHGc-
-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis..yaar...i too think the same...the reason will be really big!!!it seems!!hope for the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42luv_lvndrcssudhavillager00

ralphseattle Groupbie
ralphseattle
ralphseattle

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
So confused? Pls don't drag n let the reason b out tomorrow...

luv_lvndrcssudhaPuvZvillager00

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nice point of view on today's episode dear. I am hoping for a good turn out from yash soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42luv_lvndrcssudhaPuvZvillager00

ralphseattle Groupbie
ralphseattle
ralphseattle

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Probably aarthi's first marriage?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42cssudha

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
u are absolutely right..there must be more to the whole mumbai trip. I don't remember Yash really saying that the fire accident is the reason.. i'm not fully convinced of the fire until Yash says it soSmile
Something about his words in the precap just left me all the more perplexed. What or which trust did he mean? - Aarti not to make him feel love or her not falling inlove with him?
   - Trust to keep dead wife's memory alive?
This should have been transfused  to Yash, instead of the IV fluid..by the time he got home, he would be blabbering away..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

umahtashakarimaandesikimsamleenarana42luv_lvndrnirmalac99cssudhaPuvZgcluv

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Agree that the situation with Yash anger is definately something more than what we have seen. Today he did seem calm...good sign.

leenarana42luv_lvndrcssudhaPuvZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index