Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah has lost its charm (Page 5)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Yes agree G3 and Bua are attacking Aarti without reason, but that's what happens In such a situation everything and everyone around is blamed except the real problem!!
Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I would say it can lose its charm real soon for masses if they keep on dragging this stressful dilemma. Since last week, I was founding this track quite interesting as I wanted to know the reason of Yash's anguish but they didn't disclose it till yet. I am not too patient with stressful drama where I see a family in mental pain for long. Now I am getting a not so good vibe that they might leave this topic in middle and will directly jump on to next track with new guy without giving us a proper closing for this track. I hope I prove wrong.
And about comparison of Yash's anger and Aarti's pain, I don't think so we can judge the intensity by exhibition of emotions. One can go through a lot without even letting know. So siding anyone would be quite illogical for me.

My foremost problem with writer is "he writes too illogical sometimes" For e.g. Yesterday he showed Prateek asked G3 to go home and Papa Scindiya supported him. I mean in what world a mother should be asked to leave his son and go rest at home and that's just too give Aarti sometime with Yash. Selfish in my eyes.
Secondly, If Aarti was following Yash (which I didn't like as why in the world she can't stop repeating one thing which is clearly announced as prohibited but anyways), Why she lost track of him then?? Makes no sense to me that Prateek and Aarti came home with a assumption that Yash might be at home. 

I am holding on to Punar Vivah forever as I don't want to give up on it. I love Yash's character so much that now almost addicted to this show."Purely my reason" and needs not be taken as logic. But I will sincerely appreciate CVs if they end current track with proper justification and Please show characters like G3 & bua little mature as per their age.
Cheers.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrisuju19gcluvLoveforlifePuvZUltimate-GCian

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Chill people. Take a deep breath. Things cant alwayz go smooth ryte. Then it wil b like fantasy. I know Cv is draggin it. Bt remember Gurmeetz interview. He said hv a little patience Cv had planned something big for us n v will love it. So v just hv to be a little patience. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluvLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Loving Punar Vivah they can drag me wherever they want!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarPuvZ

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@ chokri - I feel that way too sometimes. I loved the Mumbai track no matter how contrived those scenes were! I get excited about those Aarya moments and those moments with the children. And then they came back and Yash was angry...I was definitely curious to know why (OMG!!! Why could have happened???)...even my family (minus my younger sister who is a K-Pop fanatic) got all geared up and tried to be mind readers of the writers . Then they dragged those scenes and I am like oook...speculate more and more...expectations get higher and higher...Then Aarti was like..there was a fire in Mumbai and I went...HUH??? You cant rmr a fire??? Seriously...Then the never-ending Bua's taunts...Gayathri's accusations...Yash spiralling into further depression...Aarti tears and apology and tears and apology...And I just went hmmm...this show is like on repeat mode somedays!

But some people are saying let's wait for Yash POV...so waiting. There is this new guy coming in and there will be something good in store...so surprise me!
Even Yash's treatment is gearing towards dissapointment...Hypnosis - seriously??? someone open a thread on this alrdy...

Anyway,I think someone wrote in the DC thread abt why Aarti is behaving like that and it does make sense to a certain extent. My cousin is like tt - everytime there is a problem in her marriage, she will always be at fault and begged her husband for forgiveness... Why cant she divorce him I dunno (ok, my mom reason is think of the kids)!!! There are gals out there that are like that - they spend their lifetime devoted to making their loved ones happy. Then there are others like Paridhi who needs to have work satisfaction to feel complete! Think the writers just want to reflect some dose of reality - though I feel they could do a reality check on how patients with breakdown are treated!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chokri

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i can just request all dear friends to have patience cos within this friday we will  get all answers to our queries 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuvZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index