Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@Vanshikaa-
Yash only ran because the stess was too much for him to handle and he had to let it out in some manner or the other... he could have shown agression or could have screamed but he chose to let of steam by running... gosh people retort to sucide too when under stress... is it so difficult to understand Yash's reaction?
Also we don't know the exact reson as yet...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah has lost its charm (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i just watch hindi shows and enjoy, i don't anaylzeLOL
it keeps me saneWinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555PuvZ

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Yash's issues should be very minor compared to Aarti's mental torture since the wedding. It would be justifiable if Aarti threw fits and tantrums, but we do not see Aarti doing that.

If they want to show Yash into heavy depression and psychiatric treatment, that is fine as long a they don't show Boa and Gaytree blaming and attacking Aarti as a punching bag. I think most of us have less issue with Yash's depression and more with his behaviour towards Aarti which instigate Boa and Gaytree to go more crazier towards Aarti. Rather I would have liked to see Gaytree working with Aarti to help Yash and Mr Scindia sending Boa to a boot camp

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19chokriadi1986PuvZMohabbateinn

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Yash's issues should be very minor compared to Aarti's mental torture since the wedding. It would be justifiable if Aarti threw fits and tantrums, but we do not see Aarti doing that.

If they want to show Yash into heavy depression and psychiatric treatment, that is fine as long a they don't show Boa and Gaytree blaming and attacking Aarti as a punching bag. I think most of us have less issue with Yash's depression and more with his behaviour towards Aarti which instigate Boa and Gaytree to go more crazier towards Aarti. Rather I would have liked to see Gaytree working with Aarti to help Yash and Mr Scindia sending Boa to a boot camp

ClapWell said ! I agree with you 200% !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19suresh555PuvZ

chokri

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

i just watch hindi shows and enjoy, i don't anaylzeLOL
it keeps me saneWinkROFL

lol Vanshikaa- U r funny. That day ven Arati forgot abt such a huge fire in the house, I was thinking on my mind "wat a stupid thing, who will forget such an incident" but being an ardent fan of PV I kept my mouth shut and pretended as if the story is moving pretty well...sad to say, the serial is still in the stupid mode . can't take this crap anymore. I should learn something from u NOT TO ANALYZELOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19suresh555Mohabbateinn

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Sigh...PVians...Stern Smile

@TM
Yes I also am not liking the current Punar Vivah mainly because for almost 2 weeks They left us confused and really annoyed with Yash's behaviour. I Love Yash, he's my favorite Character but they ruined him badly in these two weeks - It was just so Bizarre seeing him act so violent over Something we Viewers don't even know! Oh Don't even talk about Aarti! She needs to stand up for herself. Period.

@All
Everyone is entitled to their opinions regardless of whether they watch this show regularly or not. I Don't Like A Popular show On I-F And I Don't even watch it - I'm entitled to my opinion despite the fact that I've never watched that show except a few episodes and some discussions from friends here and there.

Ps. Haven't watched Today's episodeROFL

Peace.

Sadiie x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19chokrisuresh555AngeloScuroMohabbateinn

chokri

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Good One! Yash n Arati both r strong characters but now they r showing one as mental patient n other as newborn(always crying) Bua is the villain all the story needs a villain so i will let her go but Gayatri is like a chameleon changes colors n switches sides ven ever needed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19suresh555

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
well if you look from my stand point. Arti has also thrown tantrums she hass just not physically abused and in her case Yash helped her taking the bullet

In Yash case and most men - they are not able to express weeping venting is not considered manly they show anger frustration but that is to camouflage the deep inner thought process sometimes it can take a toll of its own, Yash has not shared his thoughts with anyone ,Arti is the only one after 4 yrs but he is reluctant he doesn't know whether or not he should confess in her or treat her like stranger and close his books to her. He has hard time accepting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.