Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chokri

It is very sad to see a serial which I love the most going down the drain..awesome story and awesome actors..wat use...looks like a mad dog bited the writer recently...hope everything turns out good.

hi this is just a temporary phase in the story yaar until Yash gets better and start repenting his actions re... don't be disappointed yaar... Imagine Aarti staying aloof from Yash and Yash following Aarti trying to regain her affections... hmm dreaming.. Aaryaland!!  LOL actually all this has made the future of the story more interesing buddy... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrisuju19ArYa_crazyluvvillager00

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah has lost its charm (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i would suggest you take a look in the DC thread for a much deeper and meaningful analysis and understanding, not as per screen scene..Smile
What's being shown now isn't useless but the road leading to the story. As viewers, we need a bit of  mental exercise and not to be spoonfeed about the whole story. To say the show has lost it's charm is excessive when it has just touched another issue not particularly shown in regular serials.Smile
I commend the CVs for not taking the easy way out in dealing with Yash's problem..

Edited by villager00 - 27 August 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19Pooja_11LoveforlifeArYa_crazyluv

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@-Vanshikaa-
Actually people who are depressed and stressed can act in any manner... one cannot pinpoint their actions...so ok with what CV's have shown... such people can go to the extreme...Yash is going through such a phase... his actions cannot be judged because many a times how such people act seems illogical to us... but its not unbelieveable at the same time!  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19ArYa_crazyluvvillager00

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Tongue every show has its ups and down, why are u guys pouncing on the topic maker trying to convince her that things will be all right. lmaaao :P if something unreal is being shown , then I don't think we should take a blind eye for it. sometimes writers do make mistakes, and this is one of them. sure the end result might be great, but the path they are taking to show it.. is plain unreal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrisuresh555

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
EMOTIONAL ATYACHHAR ki bhi limit hoti hai, this serial takes the cake in being one of the best serial to one of the worst

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrivillager00

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@-Vanshikaa-
Actually people who are depressed and stressed can act in any manner... one cannot pinpoint their actions...so ok with what CV's have shown... such people can go to the extreme...Yash is going through such a phase... his actions cannot be judged because many a times how such people act seems illogical to us... but its not unbelieveable at the same time!  Smile

Tongue yes that is true, they can act in any manner.
but I just feel a strong character like Yash, who has been depicted with so much valour all throughout the series.. his stress tracks shouldn't have been shown with more care by the writer, and should have shaped it accordingly... just because millions are watching doesnt mean you can show a drastic change , and expect viewers to take is seriously without cracking up (referring to the chaplein running scene) 

and his actions may seem illogical to me but thats only because the writer has made a mockery of the illness. instead of pitying him, many are just surprised how all this has been depicted. 

akki16

Groupbie

akki16

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i thing diry is reason.. becozz yash saod dhoka diiya.. that is...muzase pyar kar k .. aap bhul gai ye sirf bachho k liye shadi thi...

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki16

i thing diry is reason.. becozz yash saod dhoka diiya.. that is...muzase pyar kar k .. aap bhul gai ye sirf bachho k liye shadi thi...

Tongue some ppl say aarya slept together, some are saying arpita ne dhoka diyaROFL

and if the diary is truly the sole reason for his mental state -- god help the writer. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.