Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

chokri

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

... kindly wait for the reason to be disclosed... after all this track is from Yash's POV and it was clear from the start he is not going to forget Arpita and fall for Aarti just like that... he needs time and some guidance to come out of his state. We don't even know the real reason for this outburst... now the precap seems interesting... I am enjoying this track...Yash falling for Aarti or for that matter realizing his love for her is a trump card for the CV's ...it will take time... but the journey towards it is going to be cute and romantic... cheers!! (this is my view, I don't insist that everyone should accept it)

finally someone sensible. I understand what u r trying to say...first they drag yash's anger for 1 week and stupid arati crying like a baby over it. now yash acting like psycho..again arati crying like a baby...how long Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19ArYa_crazyluvPuvZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah has lost its charm (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chokri

Originally posted by GCsfan

why u guys watch a show that u dont like...wats d fun?...first see and then ?????????

Typical India forums reply. who told u I watch it these days? I read the written update. I myself is married and was very much loving this show which depicts the beauty of marriage and relationships unlike other stupid shows for teenagers. Anyways thanks for the reply.

hmmm dont get sad yaar...Big smileMmm hota hai kabhi hum jo chahty hain wo nhi hota mgar such min PV abhi ye sab demand kr rha haiBig smilewateva cv's r shwing us so no offenceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chokri

desikimsam

Goldie

desikimsam

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with Loveforlife and Tabeer. This is were the actions going to be now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desikimsam

Totally agree with Loveforlife and Tabeer. This is were the actions going to be now.

thxuuu yaar i always forgot ur nameLOL

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Typical India forums reply. who told u I watch it these days? I read the written update. I myself is married and was very much loving this show which depicts the beauty of marriage and relationships unlike other stupid shows for teenagers. Anyways thanks for the reply.

hi friend agree with you PV is different from other shows...Smile lets just wait for the reason... the precap seems interesting na? how has Aarti betrayed Yash...?? big question...hope we get the answer soon.. Cheers!! Smile 

BTW my name is Raveena... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19chokriArYa_crazyluv

chokri

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
It is very sad to see a serial which I love the most going down the drain..awesome story and awesome actors..wat use...looks like a mad dog bited the writer recently...hope everything turns out good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19ArYa_crazyluv

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Tongue some scenes happening in PV these days are really idiotic to be honest, and im a huge PV fan. im just really amused right now how the writer is shaping this serial .. if they needed to show his stress..there were other ways to do it.. but i feel the writer is making a mockery of people's actions who in real do face depression. lets see..this week should mke table turns and return the true essence of PV :) i hope !

chokriPooja_11

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

It is very sad to see a serial which I love the most going down the drain..awesome story and awesome actors..wat use...looks like a mad dog bited the writer recently...hope everything turns out good.

Aray dearBig smileHmmm ritnw u r little bit sad na bt look its demand of yash character n soon u will b sooo happy whn aysh will repent for his deeds n will say sorry to aarti a/c to cv's recent audio interview so just hav patience n there is a big surprise for all of us Big smilePV has bright future coz of die heart fanz lik u n usBig smile

suju19chokri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.