Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

chokri

Groupbie

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I was a great fan of this serial. I don't know whta happened it is really getting boring now. crap story, Arati has become a beggar. sad but true.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016sukhjeetvkaluWillbrookeTweegaanu23nirmalac99jojo1986suresh555Mohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah has lost its charm" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I know rgiht !!!! I watch it everyday n everyone can see yash's pain..but the stupidass doesnt say wht it is...sorry but reallyy...dragging sooo much ! Just say it...wow but okay...whtever lol n aarti's always crying..get this crap over with already..lets see the new male entry...n yash getting maybe jealous..wht is wrong with him..hes pissing me off lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016ralphseattlechokriAshKasamse

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
why u guys watch a show that u dont like...wats d fun?...first see and then ?????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaniPooja_11ArYa_crazyluvUltimate-GCian

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hmmm if u r thinking PV has lost his charm then u can just leave watching dez shw for few dysBig smileif u want

as Yash will hw fall for aarti is the main thng n stry revolves around dez character as yash loves his dead wife sooo much
 n cv's are wrking great to make yash fall for aartiBig smile

so wateva he is doing he is thnking he is responsile for everythngSmile

coz agar he didnt did PV wth aarti tu ye sab na hota

so wo pachtawa kr rha haiBig smile

so hav patienceEmbarrassed

there is a strng stryline along wth yash angerEmbarrassed

his anger is 100% validSmile

so m loving wateva cv's r shwing n PV no more lost his charm dearEmbarrassed

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 27 August 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmanidesikimsamPooja_11GCrckvillager00pickachuUltimate-GCian

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
... kindly wait for the reason to be disclosed... after all this track is from Yash's POV and it was clear from the start he is not going to forget Arpita and fall for Aarti just like that... he needs time and some guidance to come out of his state. We don't even know the real reason for this outburst... now the precap seems interesting... I am enjoying this track...Yash falling for Aarti or for that matter realizing his love for her is a trump card for the CV's ...it will take time... but the journey towards it is going to be cute and romantic... cheers!! (this is my view, I don't insist that everyone should accept it)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19desikimsamPooja_11GCrckArYa_crazyluvgcluvvillager00

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Its true that arthi is begging for her love but this is only short lived. Once yash becomes clear she will lead a happy life too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckArYa_crazyluvvillager00

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

... kindly wait for the reason to be disclosed... after all this track is from Yash's POV and it was clear from the start he is not going to forget Arpita and fall for Aarti just like that... he needs time and some guidance to come out of his state. We don't even know the real reason for this outburst... now the precap seems interesting... I am enjoying this track...Yash falling for Aarti or for that matter realizing his love for her is a trump card for the CV's ...it will take time... but the journey towards it is going to be cute and romantic... cheers!! (this is my view, I don't insist that everyone should accept it)

very well said RaveenaSmile m agree wth uBig smile

chokri

Groupbie

chokri

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GCsfan

why u guys watch a show that u dont like...wats d fun?...first see and then ?????????

Typical India forums reply. who told u I watch it these days? I read the written update. I myself is married and was very much loving this show which depicts the beauty of marriage and relationships unlike other stupid shows for teenagers. Anyways thanks for the reply.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19ArYa_crazyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.