Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
A pain which is to be went through alone...
A pain which can't be given words...
A pain which is eating every bit of peace and hope everyday..
Yash Scindiya- you made me cry today..
A strong ache struck the anxious heart and I forget to find reasons of your anger anymore..
No reason can justify what you are going through..
A heart wrenching pain, where you often find yourself standing nowhere and quit on finding the exits..
Before Tonight's episode, everyone including me was busy finding and guessing reasons for your pain but tonight I gave up on that quest. Now heart just wants to see you out of this pain. Heart just want to see sleeping a night where morning can bring a little ray of sooth.

Whole episode was a heart wrenching ride where I was seeing my favorite character going through a hell!!

He fought like a fighter with everyone, his anger, with anger, his existence, his heart but Today he just gave up. He has reached that stage where you pray to God that Please kill the senses so that I can't feel anything.
When he was down at doorstep, my heart somewhere wanted to cry loud with a thought that it might release some of his pain but he has to go through this alone.
His unconscious state where he breaths but just don't breath to live, it's hard to be in a state like this. 
Yash, you made me feel that pain and that's real hard. Being a fan, we can cry on a state like this of yours but you made me feel that pain of being in this situation where there is no exit.
I just wanna say " I so wish that I could hug you once and can say I am with you". I am with you without expecting anything from you.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazejojo1986pal_maandesikimsamVersatileStarnirmalac99ksfan2123mitul-Mrs.MasHGc-GCrcksweetsampa39DMKJ_VBaanyakunatgshow2011gcluvvillager00PuvZmaha9gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash- Alone passenger of aching ways" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
nice!! is this a poem ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Aditi. It was heart- breaking to see him lying like that in front of the door of his own house!
Gurmeet excelled yet again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarNxt_rockstar

Nandita1970

Groupbie

Nandita1970

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I felt exactly the same, have goosebumps all over! What a multi faceted character, his inner turmoil is crying out for help. GURMEET CHOUDHARY...what can one say!! Emoted n expressed every pain, hurt, betrayal with just his eyes..no words are needed!!

Nxt_rockstar

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
what an amazing post

yash's pain perfectly potrayed by my jaanu guru

Nxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasheedha

nice!! is this a poem ?
ThanksSmile
nope dear, it's not a poem... Smile 

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear.

Nxt_rockstar

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
that was goodStar Yashji is in a first class traffic of all emotional sorts you could see right through him..

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.