Page 8 Page 8

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faayey

Beautifully said Devraniarish :)

Thank you so much :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL CALL: new msg pg.7 (Page 7)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
heheeh you're welcome

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
DEAR STAR PLUS,
             why on this earth u r feeling partial only towards RJN .i cant express how am really depressed after hearing that my show {RJN} is going to be aired on . as we all know that TRP for this show is not convincing the blame all goes to u only ,as u r not a good promoter for RJN .as this case may be how we can be affected due to ur artificiality to this show .
 so pls do a favour and try to pacify us by not ending this show .dont look in ur side pls understand how we gonna miss this show when it is ended .when ur thought of ending this show is finalized then my thought is also finalized that this show il be my last show in STAR PLUS ...   

WITH PAIN,
                                                                                                                                  PRABHASHRI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you for writing this, i've already attached this topic in my emails and i will continue to do so since im getting more and more responses in here and via pm.Wink

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
FAy did u got nay recent reply from SP

Faayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
                      Final Call: new request

Since the new news of the ending of RJN, i want to bombard the production house with my emails along with my disappoiment and the fact that they have indeed played with the feelings of the fans by throwing us back and forth with false reassurances of the show not ending, could you all also do the same guysSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395namak902ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i am with u.please give the mail adress.

roshaeldsouza91

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
ill totally do it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.