Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Guys im glad that you're all having a nice conversation but note that this page has been sent to star india as way of replying to their decision of ending RJN so it should really only contain your messages to persuade them to give the show an extension...Embarrassed

Thanks a lot!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL CALL: new msg pg.7 (Page 6)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Kuls
Why are they spreading rumours? People watch these segments regularly for their favourite updates, they may take these snippets seriously and stop watching RJN altogether, this does not speak good for our TRP'S. No wonder so many people who are not regular viewers of RJN are commenting on the Articles related to RJN.

devraniharishroshaeldsouza91

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
SP you are most wrost channel never carry any feeling of your viewers. just want money ... we are very upset with decisions of ending RJN . this is such a bad decision... pls pls give 2-3 months to RJN

Edited by devraniharish - 30 August 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

Maria395

Groupbie

Maria395

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus

First of all I'd like to kindly point out that I have taken the effort to make an india forum account just so I can participate and express my views over your sudden decision to shut down Ruk Jaana Nahin.

The reasoning that you have given for this is that it has ran its course and is ready to be given a beautiful ending however I fail to understand how its got anywhere near a point where an end would acceptable or would do justice to the story. The leads love story hasn't even properly started and many issues still remain unsolved and there are tons of issues that can be explored, if we were to see an ending anytime soon it'd be too rushed and would make a mockery out of the whole show and the fans who loyally stood by it. It would not do us or the story justice.

I know what makes shows and channels work is TRPs. TRPs are the most important thing however the reason behind the low TRPs is the CVs. CVs failed to remember that this is a youth show. Young people watch it and the reason why TRPs were high at the starting was because it was centred around youths and college. As soon as the CVs started to show too much home life and tracks revolving around elders the TRPs started to drop. It was not because the viewers were not interested in the show it was merely because the CVs were showing the wrong track and that was the mistake they made. Viewers don't want to see elders and home life because they have seen it all before, the college track and the show centring around youths made it unique and likeable. However I believe Ruk Jaana Nahin can be easily retrieved. All that is required is that the CVs show the concept that got people interested in the first place.

Ruk Jaana Nahin for me is a very unique and interesting show, normally I don't like dramas however Ruk Jaana Nahin seemed new and fresh, like its got a style of its own. On Star Plus there aren't any dramas which centre around youths and teenagers and I think this is what got me and most people interested in it. It was different to other dramas and it catered to certain age ranges which normally is quite challenging to cater to. It showed reality. College, love, fights, heart break, revenge, friends, back stabbers, education, detirmination, it showed all of this and more. It showed real life and what actually real life involves, it showed how real life isn't some kind of fairytale and how much importance college and education has and it showed differences between people and how sometimes that can be highlighted yet when it all comes down to it there really not all that different because they all want the same thing, to succeed. They may be different and want different things yet in a way everyones alike in some way. Ruk Jaana Nahin isn't about being perfect infact its about imperfections, both the male and female lead are imperfect and make mistakes and this is what makes the relate able and likeable. 

Normally shows just dismiss college and education and start shows at a later life and show it as if that certain stage in your life isn't important, however Ruk Jaana Nahin was different and showed that College is a big deal and many things happen in college that are a big deal such as falling in love and making life long friends and that certain stage in your life does have a big impact on you and moulds you into who you become in later life. Before marriage, before children, before all that comes your youth and how you make the change from a young adult to a mature responsible adult who is fit enough to handle marriage and everything that marriage involves. And I was happy that there was an amazing concept show that showed lives of youths. The only other youth central indian show I have ever watched is Miley jab hum tum and that was a blast but in my eyes Ruk Jaana Nahin is more and has the potential to become more.

Like I've said before the reason behind the the low TRPs I believe is the concept change, viewers liked seeing youths and Indu and Sanchis love story and I think if CVs correct that then TRPs will go up and as far I can tell as soon as they slightly focused on college and Indu and Sanchi the past weeks TRPs have gone up and I think they will continue to go up. I think if CVs start to focus more and more on college and Indu and Sanchi and the original concept they had then the show will be back to its top form. Around the starting months the show had high TRPs considering the time that the show aired and I believe the TRPs will rise again as soon the original concept is restored.

I hope you keep in mind the fact that the show has barely received any advertisement compared to other shows. We barely get any promos or interviews unlike other shows who get Saas Bahu and Saazish interviews almost every day and yet considering the time that the episodes are aired and the fact that the show has barely been advertised, we still had quite good TRPs at the starting. And we could again if you give Ruk Jaana Nahin another chance.

Please, give Ruk Jaana Nahin another chance and give it time to get back on track and I ensure you TRPs will start to rise, in fact they have already started to.

If you aren't willing to give it another go then atleast give it an extension deadline. In the time that has been given, the ending will be too rushed and will make a mockery out of the whole show and the loyal viewers. I know in the past with other shows you have agreed to give extensions to let the show be given an appropriate ending so why not with Ruk Jaana Nahin?

I request you to atleast give Ruk Jaana Nahin an extension and let the shows ending do the show and Indu and Sanchis love story justice. 

Or better yet give Ruk Jaana Nahin another go but the final decision is up to you so ill leave it at that and hopefully you won't disappoint...

Kind regards

Maria Shaukat 

Edited by Maria395 - 30 August 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namak902ssafdardevraniharishFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

khushibednaya

khushibednaya

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
we hope that star plus won't stop the show .there are alot of viwers can't watch the show  because they don't have the channel on there satelite like us and the vedos on the channel website is not allowed on there contery .so we have watch it on otrher website this is why the trp is low so please don't stop the show .

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Dear SP 
              We are requesting to you again nd again pls give a life line to RJN at least 3 months time ... 

I want RJN complete few land mark

1) complete a year 
2) complete 300 episodes
3) I want to capture in my hearts some lovely romantic Indu-Sanchi moments of life time 

Pls give some more time to RJN

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Beautifully said Devraniarish :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

HaSnIyA786

HaSnIyA786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i dont think i need to write to them bcoz the trps are not the only reason to end RJN its also bcoz of mohit sehgals new serial khamoshiyaan coming soon and there has been alot of delay in this u guys need to try and think of it from their point of view [|)]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.