Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elcay

I have no tears to shed for this. This show was a non starter from the beginning. It was just being dragged. Very good decision to end the show, atleast will make room for some other informative show.

i think that's a bit rude...this page was designed so that you could write your reasons why it shouldn't be stopped not the other way around.if you're going to give such negative comments then please leave this forumAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sybsmsmichelle281194Rashmi04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL CALL: new msg pg.7 (Page 4)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ignore Homey and FAY...some people like to grab attention  anyway

Edited by kuls11 - 28 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrssafdarsybsmsFaayeymichelle281194Rashmi04

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yet another ridiculous decision taken by SP Angry

daydreamerrmichelle281194Faayey

ZibahRajkumar

ZibahRajkumar

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Dear sp,my mother tongue isnt hindi and ive never watched any hindi serial until it was rjn i loved this show frm the the very first promo that was telecasted and rjn was the sole reason why i learnt hindh ,pls give rjn yet another chance am so sure that there will b a rise in the trps as the insa luv track has started,if u still think that u r'nt convinced that means that u do not value ur viewers/fans and neither ur slogan 'rishta wahi soch nayi' regards zaeba

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssafdarmichelle281194FaayeySilentsoul

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
for such people stupid kitchen politics and unrealistic story is informative.no body askd his or her view.rjn forum has zero interest in that view.leave the forum and do nt post u r silly views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Dear SP

I am extremely disappointed with your decision to cancel Ruk Jaana Nahin, I don't believe that you have given this show a fair chance to succeed, you haven't promoted it since the start and the show starting 6.30pm is to early as most of the viewers are still at work or in college...I personally have to tape it and watch it later which doesn't get reflected in your TRP's.

The plot of the story hasn't been given a fair chance, the romance aspect of the story (which we have all waited for so long) has only started, but instead of what we were initially promised  which was a (college driven drama) about girl fighting for justice has been sidelined for a drama regarding lost/stolen property papers.

This was a refreshing and different type of story which isn't bogged down by the Saas /Behu (mother in law/Daughter in law) relationship which most of your shows are regarding. 
SP really needs to cater to the younger generation and be more innovative and break the mould of typical shows, as most of them seem to have the same plot lines (Weak male leads who are mummies boys and are unable to fight/argue to stand up for their partners), these tyes of shows are fine for a certain generation (who you cater for 99% of the time) BUT you also need to cater for the younger generation after all they are your future viewers...but you seem to be intent on alienating them rather trying to steal them form other channels...SP PLEASE WAKE UP TO THE FUTURE!!!!!

devraniharishmichelle281194Silentsoul

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Dear SP pls pls Re-think about your decesion ... Don't end our show. RJN...

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Ruk Jaana Nahin is one of the best things that's ever happened to us!!! Please don't end itCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.