Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus

Your decision of RJN going off air is very upsetting. This is a youth show with unique story line. Serials doesnt appeal me at all but RJN made me a regular viewer. I am addicted to this show.
This show has a potential . Indu and sanchi love story hasnt started yet.
Believe me this is the best show on star plus .
PLS DONT STOP THIS SHOW...
NO RJN MEANS NO STAR PLUS

Thanks & Regards
Rashmi

Edited by Rashmi04 - 27 August 2012 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaS395roshaeldsouza91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL CALL: new msg pg.7 (Page 3)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Team star plus 
I would like to add my voice to  the voices of all the other die hard fans  of RJN as well.
 Firstly RJN is supposed to be a youth based show,so the age group is young and college going,young people do not connect to Saas Bahu serials. Youngsters have very limited time on their hands so they watch shows like RJN, an extension of the life at college. 
Star India caters to all age groups and all genres,so why not RJN?
RJN is not competing in the prime time slot with any other show on any channel so why the race for Trp's anyway?
We are happy for any time slot convenient to star.
Thanking you, 
Ritu.

MariaS395roshaeldsouza91

Lubs.

Lubs.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Dear star plus,

I am not the one who regularly watch indian soaps n dramas but RUK JAANA NAHIN is an exemption for the ones like me.

The news revolving around Ruk jaana nahin goin off air IS PATHETIC as this particular serial truly depicted what it said "NAYI SOCH KI , CHALI LAHAR".

This slogan would defenitely lose its meaning if a show like this is decided to be axed without giving it a chance to work on its TRPs.

Trp is bound to rise from this week for sure as the ROMANCE TRACK has finally begun after much await.

I RESPECT ALL DECESIONS MADE BY STAR PLUS BUT I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO CHANGE THE TIME SLOT OF THE SHOW TO 6:00 pm

ABUNDANT VIEWERS LIKE ME ARE HOPING FOR A PROMPT DECESION FROM STAR PLUS BECAUSE FOR US,SIR, NO Ruk Jaana Nahi=No Star Plus.

Regards,

Lubs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviFaayeyMariaS395

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus,
               Some time back, you started a slogan saying 'nayi soch ki chali leher'. You did begin some shows with a unique storyline and Ruk Jaana Nahin was one of them. Slowly, all these shows turned into predictable sob stories and love dramas with ridiculous dramas and rather irrational scenes. This led to RJN becoming the only show that I love and respect on your channel. A strong girl with real issues, who never backs down. She's not all perfect and is the most real character on your channel. An interesting hero, whose character improves with every episode... A love story that tugs at your heartstrings. I watch this show everyday and love it. So you should not end it. I want to know their story more. Remember, no RJN equals no Star Plus.

PS. atleast give it a few months.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyMariaS395Rashmi04

Spinky

Groupbie

Spinky

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Dear star plus,
we are all upset with ur decision of ending RJN... pls if given one more chance for RJN... TRP will go welll... since it is the only youth serial in star plus.. please once again consider our request...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

daydreamerr

daydreamerr

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus,

I am absolutely appalled by your decision to end this show and even more so at how you have treated RJN. This show has hardly received any publicity from the channel and neither has Star Plus aired regular promo's to court viewer interest. I think this has been a leading factor in the reasons why the show hasn't gained as much popularity as it should have. 

RJN is extremely unique with a female lead who is strong and independent, unlike many other shows that are aired in which many women are portrayed as weak and dependant on men. Also, the portrayal of real life in this show is refreshingly different to the standard Star Plus drama portrayals.

Although the TRPS have not been very high, I don't think many expectations can be held from a show that is aired at 6:30pm in the first place as it is an extremely unpopular timing. I believe that if the time slot was changed then RJN's viewing figures would definitely go up. 

Your decision to axe such a bold and interesting story has surprised and upset me, as I thought that this show perfectly represented the 'Nayi Soch' tag line that Star Plus has been promoting. Unfortunately it seems that Star Plus has only been falsely advertising with it.

I hope that this appeal by fans like us convinces you to reconsider your decision and instead change the way the show is advertised rather cutting off such a promising story. 

Yours Sincerely,
Homairah, UK 

Edited by Thehom - 28 August 2012 at 10:56am

ssafdarSilentsoul

elcay

elcay

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I have no tears to shed for this. This show was a non starter from the beginning. It was just being dragged. Very good decision to end the show, atleast will make room for some other informative show.

daydreamerr

daydreamerr

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elcay

I have no tears to shed for this. This show was a non starter from the beginning. It was just being dragged. Very good decision to end the show, atleast will make room for some other informative show.
Why are you on this forum then? Please leave.

Faayeymichelle281194

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.