Res :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus,

I am seriously unhappy after hearing RJN will go off air. I don't like saas-bahu serials ,but this serial has made me realize what actually happens in real world with girls how a girl faces all these and can fight back ,Indu's character has been liked by all. I have never liked any character so much as I have liked "Indu singh" love everything about him. I used to hardly watch any serials so loyally and never liked any shows so much as i like RJN..

I love this show and love all the characters in it.. It continuosly dropping its TRP because of no romantic track.. plus the time slot.. i usually come home late and never get the chance to watch it at 6:30pm, So I end up watching it online. plus you show repeats around 8:30AM which is again very early.. and you guyz are planning to end the show which is so beautiful and keeping so many old shows still running really shocking???? why why???

i just watch one show and you guys planning to end it.. which has not even completed an year.. this shows how well you respect your fans. first you say its rumour and now saying it is true.

to be honest and frank END OF RJN MEANS END OF SP FOR ME.

Regards
Selvi

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 27 August 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyamudSilentsoul

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
To
Whomsoever is concerned

I don't even know what to say other than the fact that I'm heartbroken, like many of my friends I know. Its not like serials at this time slot have ever given TRPs much higher than Ruk Jana Nahin has given this channel. 'Indu Singh' has become quite a popular icon in many parts of India and abroad too - then why bring an abrupt end to it?

Besides, why remove this show when the romance is barely even budding yet?

I wish you'd give the show more time to justify itself and the journey of its characters - its different to the saas-bahu or young-romance shows on TVs these days!
Regards
A loyal fan

Edited by lashy - 27 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviamudSilentsoul

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot guys...come on lets keep it up...hopefully in this way we can get their attention Wink

amud

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Dear SP,

I really can't put into words how much I love the show RJN and the lead pair of Indu and Sanchi. This show started off well with its campus drama, but even I admit it lost track of its original plot, as is slowly developed into a never-ending tit for tat battle between Indu and Sanchi.

This was a youth based show, but still the hatred and cruel antics of Indu and Sanchi, made it very similar to regular saas/bahu show. And most young people don't want to watch such dramas.

We want passion, romance, gritty realism, defiance, and boundless optimizing as our lead characters face the unknown. That is what campus life is all about; students struggling to make their dreams a reality against constant hurdles.

Please give RJN a chance to show case this. I'm 100% positive that RJN has all the right ingredients to be a smash hit show; it just needs to recognize and cater to its core audience. A step in the right direction would be finally focusing on uniting Indu and Sanchi, and to stop dragging this ridicules property papers track.

Please if you can't retain 6:30pm slot of RJN then move it to the 6:00pm slot. Or even make it a weekend show, and instead of showing repeats on Saturday and Sunday telecast each day one hour of RJN. I'm sure then as more students are available on the weekend you will have higher TRPs. Especially if you market RJN, by showing interesting new promos of the struggles Sanchi and Indu face on campus.

All I can do now is hope that you take on board the sincere requests of myself and many other RJN fans, and reconsider your decision of ending this show. My humble opinion is that you are taking a risk launching a new show and attempting to garner fans for it, when you have proof of die-hard RJN fans in the form of this link and the requests on FB, Twitter, and SP main site pleading for RJN not to end,

Just once heed our earnest requests and give Indu and Sanchi romance and campus drama a chance, and watch your TRP's shoot up.

Yours sincerely Suki.

Edited by suki11 - 27 August 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyMariaS395amudSilentsoullashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Even I am gone add this thread onward in my mails...
khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Star Plus

Please donot end RJN change the time slot. You never gave importance to this show as much it deserve. This is a humble request.

Khosla RJN fan

ritukaprithvi

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Dear Star Plus,

I was very saddened to hear that RJN is ending. I have just started watching the show and am up to June 1, 2012. I plan to catch up to the current episodes by the end of the week.

I have to admit that some of what was being depicted in the early episodes of show did not sit well with me, but something about the show kept me hooked. As I kept watching, I realized that first and foremost it is the tremendous acting of the main leads, especially how well A.D. portrays the complexities and grey shades of Indu Singh.

As I watch the show, I realize that with the fine actors you have, the story and show can go really far. That is why I am so surprised that you state that the show has run its course. There are alot of talented writers on India Forum, so if the CV's have reached a roadblock, then they just need to ask for fresh ideas. It would be really nice that the story move forward from the current blossoming romance to Sanchi helping Indu become more responsible, more family oriented, more future oriented (i.e.obtain a job) etc.

From what I read on India Forums, it seems that TRP's are what can make and break a show. I live in Canada, so I am not someone that can help raise TRP's. I watch RJN online. With today's technology, I find it interesting that so much ot the talk is about TRP's and the international audience isn't included to measure the popularity of a show. There are many NRI"s around the world that enjoy watching Indian television and it would be great if we could be counted as well.

I am a great fan of the Star Plus Shows: I think I now watch all but one of them. The reason I started watching RJN is because all the other SP shows are so good so I thought I would try RJN as well. I am glad I did because I really like the show...only to be disheartened when 3 days into catching up on the old episodes, I read that the show is ending.

I sincerely ask that you re-think the decision to cancel the show. It is a different storyline and I love the amazing acting ability of the main leads.

Ava.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviamudRashmi04Silentsoullashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index