Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ruk Jaana Nahin is one of the best things that's ever happened to us!!! Please don't end it😭
Silentsoul thumbnail
FAy did u checked TRP increased to .9

So we should keep mailing
Faayey thumbnail
YESSS...keeep them mails going guys...dont give up...we need to hit them real hard with this!!!
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kuls
I just watched Sbb segment "Uffe Uffe Mirche" on 29 august 2012 on Ruk jana  nahi giving way to Khamoshiyan. 
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elcay

I have no tears to shed for this. This show was a non starter from the beginning. It was just being dragged. Very good decision to end the show, atleast will make room for some other informative show.

if u do not like dis show then why the hell do u want to comnent over here ,we r trying to save the show and not to have a fight wid anyone.pls dont cum back to dis forum ,just get lost and go to hell.
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

KulsI just watched Sbb segment "Uffe Uffe Mirche" on 29 august 2012 on Ruk jana nahi giving way to Khamoshiyan.

what do nean by it?i hit the like button by mistake for a horrible news lhke dis
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ZibahRajkumar
Hi 
I was watching Sbb segment of Uffe Uffe Mirche just a couple of minutes ago and stumbled on a item on RJN, the hostess very matter of factly announced that Khamoshiyan will replace RJN( Sbs chugalkhor aunty had announced something like this a couple of days ago also). I just meant we have a second announcement coming in , nothing more.
You may like to also check it in desi**fo***s on RJN.
I do know how you feel,I feel the same. No offence meant.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Ritu chugalkhor aunty and Uff UFF mirchi both are gossip section they claim it to be gossip...
but we have trp increase...if we have another trp increase channel will shift it than axe it...
For maryada evern article was published still it got 4 monh extenison
overall chigalkhor aunty is total gossip machine...uff uff mirchi is mix of gossip and news
Faayey thumbnail
Guys im glad that you're all having a nice conversation but note that this page has been sent to star india as way of replying to their decision of ending RJN so it should really only contain your messages to persuade them to give the show an extension...😳

Thanks a lot!!πŸ˜ƒ