Arjun

I miss Delhi alot:Shaleen Malhotra

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/I-miss-Delhi-a-lot-Shaleen-Malhotra/Article1-918268.aspx

Delhi boy and ex-Roadie Shaleen Malhotra says the transition to acting has been easy but the location shift from the Capital to Mumbai has been tough for him. "I miss Delhi a lot. I miss my mom's food, my family, friends, the places we hung out at. Delhi is home. So, whenever I get a two-day break, I visit my home town," says Malhotra, who plays the title role in the new detective-fiction show on Star Plus titled, Arjun.

Talking about the show, Malhotra says, "My character Arjun is a special officer with ETF (Emergency Task Force). His sole purpose is to find his wife's murderer.In fact, he joins ETF in the hope of catching the killer."

Before taking the plunge as an actor, Malhotra participated in the fourth season of youth reality show, Roadies. "I am an avid biker and felt it was the right show for me. I was only 18 then."

Post the show, Malhotra hosted some seasons of Roadies before the acting bug bit him. His association with Roadies still remains, thanks to his friendship with ex-Roadies and now actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Rannvijay Singh. "Ayushmann is like my elder brother. He and Rannvijay both advise me to keep working hard." After debuting in an action role, will he be open to working in other genres? Malhotra says, "I am a soft-hearted person. So, I feel I can do romantic and emotional roles."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs

delhi miss u too shalen <3

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
elle.. thumbnail
Hmmm...delhi mei ek pratsy naam ki ladki rhti h...vo to sbse jyada miss krti h tumhe
pratsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetdoc

Hmmm...delhi mei ek pratsy naam ki ladki rhti h...vo to sbse jyada miss krti h tumhe

hayee mere dil k baat kh di

jara pta to kar uske delhi ka address😆
elle.. thumbnail
Ab to mumbai ka adress pata krne ka fayda h
pratsy thumbnail
nah nah
kbi to delhi em dikh h jayge

;)