WU:27/8-Mona:Jhatka laga haa laga... Vineet ka :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU in advance..Would comment after you are done😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Done with the update!! Pardon my mistakes 😳
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu..hope vineet come to rescue Mona from dadi...
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Vineet has told Mona...🤢🤢..he is now dead!!

Poor guy, he just finished his part of the story..Mona will reject him and he will be out of the serials as happend to Yatin!!

Dadi also doesn't want Mona and Mona also doesn't think of Vineet in any other way..so thats it..khel khatam.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.wt does this dadi think?does she know wt vineet is feeling?no words to describe pradeeep🤢
loved hw vineet whispered to mona❤️a wow moment for me,was nt expecting this kind of reaction frm vineet.wt is the nxt scene?can't wait for it😃
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrity2012

So Vineet has told Mona...🤢🤢..he is now dead!!

Poor guy, he just finished his part of the story..Mona will reject him and he will be out of the serials as happend to Yatin!!

Dadi also doesn't want Mona and Mona also doesn't think of Vineet in any other way..so thats it..khel khatam.

no i don't think so.he will be in the show.v will definitely see his marriage.the question is who?picture abhi bhi bhaki hain mere dost.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Thanks for the great updates..sorry i missed it my earlier posts.

I guess may be Vineet will say " Tum' batao" after he gives a pause and modify his sentence.

Yes, I also think it was a great scene and great delivery by DP and again Moneet rocks and another best scene by them...what a great eye contact. impressed.👏

Hope Vineet stays and rocks more!! if he is gone, I stop watching it right there.

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bicycle tires lol.. what a comparison
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Vineet follows his father's footsteps and marries the girl of his dreams. I also think that he will not let Mona know his true feelings. I felt he was trying to figure out how Mona would react that he is interested in her.

I am so disappointed in this Biaatch of a dadi. Why is she insulting Mona? What has Mona done to her? First I thought that Vineet's father will be against Moneet, but now I think that Vineet's biggest supportsysytem will be his parents! The moment the old iron lady opens her mouth my heart starts racing 😡

Pradeep's bubble hasn't burst yet. I hope he stays in lalaland untill Mona and Vineet get married! Pradeep is hilarious and I can't hate him anymore. That place is taken by Dadi.

Pawan Shanker was too good when he was talking to himself in the bathroom 🤣 and was acting like he was God's gift to womenkind 😆

Thanks Swetha for the WU 👏