India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

VERY CONFUSED! HELP

dpatel05 Newbie
dpatel05
dpatel05

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
hey, i don't know if someones mentioned this or not, this is my first time on TD board, but i read the may 4 update, and realized that is not what is going on here in the USA...so are the updates from india? are far ahead is the show there? and how in the world did sumitra confused her daughterinlaw to be pori and not disha?

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

The updates are from India and we're about a month behind from India.  Sumitra believes that Pori is her bahu & apparently no one wants to tell her the truth for reasons only known to the writers Confused..

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Hi dpatel05, yes the updates are from India. Am not sure how much ahead we are in terms of episodes. if you can let me know that what is the track currently running on then maybe I can help u. (or any of our members from US can tell u).

Abt ur other question, all of us are quite baffled as to how Sum confused Pori to be her bahu. One possible answer that I came up with was that in the hospital when Sum wanted to meet her bahu Pori was standing in the front while Dish was a little behind. So this could have caused the confusion (though its a wonder that Sum never noticed either the Sindoor or the mangalsutra worn by Dish)

Swathi

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged

hi

yes here inthe UK we are 2 weeks behind this week the Pune trip and sum being taken to hos are being showed..can't wait to watch yesterday's episode..

SamyBig smile

dpatel05 Newbie
dpatel05
dpatel05

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
aite...thanks guys!
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalgulab

The updates are from India and we're about a month behind from India.  Sumitra believes that Pori is her bahu & apparently no one wants to tell her the truth for reasons only known to the writers Confused..

YUPE you are right.. I don't think that this truth about "WHO is her Sunny's Wife" is something that will give madam Sum a "Dhakka" or "Sadma".. yaar.. kuch bhi ker lete hai..

Edited by memsaab - 05 May 2005 at 5:31pm
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Mata Sum, is expert in playing hide and seek with the brain. Jaab man past mai chele jati hai, jab man present mai chele aati hai!!Aur jab man dekhti hai or kabhi nahi dekhti hai (eyes open but prefers not to see)!! How convenient!! These r some of the dramatic liberties !!

Haffun

Mink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top