CID

Epi 868 ( To be aired on 2 September 2012 ) - Page 4

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
an average epi...the promotion of raaz-3 wasn't much stretched or hyped so a bit satisfied...but if raaz -3 is horror like the first scene then i will die laughing while watching itπŸ˜†...but gosh that bips referred to ACP sir as ACP on the phone😲...no sir and not even his full name?😑

well coming to the epi so again a very common motive of cid...direction narration was thankfully proper...investigation part was very usual...and this bhutiya stuff with the hidden rooms and all nowadays really bore me out coz i am very used to watch such things in cid...nothing new in the epi and everything was old...but loved the see freddy sir being praised rather than being shouted by ACP sir...i liked that part where freddy saw sweety in the mirror...nice to see him not getting frightened today...but the framing of the epi was not good...

performance wise abhi sir stole the epi for me...daya sir was nice and so was acp sir...i found purvi bit dull today and i wish rajat was given the space that vineet got...

and about the precap so its not at all attracting concept of the curse and all...hope for the best...
Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhootiya season going on !!! πŸ˜† Just few days back i had seen some genuine ghostly faces and heard some genuine ghostly sounds in FIR ... thinking that they did a better job than any real ghostly series πŸ˜† and... .. CID comes up with ghostly faces and sounds πŸ˜† They made it sure to pick some seriously ghostly voices and some really good makeup... πŸ˜† Anyways.. it was something expected afterall they are already pioneers in ghostly series πŸ˜›

Now coming to the case... Thanks to the team to keep the promotion  short... ( i find bipasha's voice a little weird) The case had good twists and turns.. good amount of investigation... and though daljeet was their suspect from the beginning the main culprit turned out to be different...

I would say .. the story was a big dragging at few places.. could have made it a little faster..but overall it was a nice one... πŸ‘ Abhi sir and Daya sir were great...but for a change Nik and Vineet got good amount of work today πŸ˜† 

In the last scene ..Nik was one among the helpers... i liked his role there... as his face was covered he didn't have a tuff time with bringing some expressions on his face. May be he should be given such roles.. he can do it with perfection πŸ˜‰
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Should I watch it on the net or is it a waste of time?
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masterfuz786

Should I watch it on the net or is it a waste of time?

Its up to you... The story is not bad...but if you want duo together on screen.. or some real action scenes...there is nothing like that...Its a normal khooni story... with lesser loopholes.. or may be no loopholes... but gets a bit slow in the middle..

I will post the WU may be by tomorrow night !
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

Its up to you... The story is not bad...but if you want duo together on screen.. or some real action scenes...there is nothing like that...Its a normal khooni story... with lesser loopholes.. or may be no loopholes... but gets a bit slow in the middle..

I will post the WU may be by tomorrow night !

πŸ‘πŸΌ Okay is Our abhijeet sir Mr India?
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masterfuz786

πŸ‘πŸΌ Okay is Our abhijeet sir Mr India?

he is there in the beginning.. he then vanishes and comes back to  find the secret door..he is there in the climax scene too.,...
I think Rajat was the one who played Mr. India big time in today's case.. and Sachin played Mr. India the whole week.. looks like he was mostly on vacation this week.
maria-rock thumbnail
good episode...with horror effect...
Rehan. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like this Episode ~ ( horror ) ~
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
missed it
many ppl gave 5 in the rating was it good??