Aaha 27 - 31 Aug 2012- discussion

Posted: 11 years ago
MONDAY UPDATES, August 27th- Archive Copy
EPISODE 79

The inspector that Harsha went to get help is Jeevan's friend 😲 and Jeevan is happy his friend came and told him this. The inspector says Pavitra looks beautiful and he needs her desperately 😡 Jeevan laughs and says he will make arrangement for this 😡😡

Ramki is walking around the room. Raji ask him why he seem to be restless. Ramki says few months back Raji live has been calm .. but ever since Harsha came into her life, so much of kulapangal for Raji .. until she went to Delhi and also got hit on the head ... Ramki says such a big changes around her this couple of months. Raji cries saying her life is mystery and she don't know why she is born. Ramki ask her not to think like this. Karpagam is hearing their conversation. Ramji saw how much love and care Harsha had on her and took a great care of her. He further tells her he wish they had a son like Harsha. What to do .. no one in this house knows the fact they have been together by heart and not by anything else. Karpagam is shock to hear this. Ramki says that time he felt he was a hero by sacrificing this but now he regretting this ... how he wish he had a son to take after him. Raji is sad to hear this.

Ramki then ask Raji who is the one who hit her head? He knows she is lying. Raji admits saying yes she knows who hits her but she unable to tell out.

Chellapa  calls Prabu and gets updated on what happen when he was away. He too not happy Raji knows the truth about Harsha. This conversation is heard by Raji who later questions him about it .. at first Chellapa tries to molupafy but Raji pushes hard on him ... and Chellapa finally agrees. Raji ask how come when RAji almost sack him from his job ,... he never reveal this secret about her? Chellapa says his unable to do so as that much respect he has on her. Raji is touched. She then request from Chellapa to tell Prabu to leave Harsha to her and not take him to dubai. Chellapa gets emotion and agrees.

Pavitra is motta madi and this jeeva ðŸ˜¡ climbs and jumps in shocking pavithra

thodarum
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Rathna Thanks for the lovely update

Ramki he is really hero - it is really sad that he is wishing for children really sad
Karpagam - what she is going to do

Jeevan - oh no never ending Pavithra's problems this i didn't expect at all - what Harsha going to do now - is Pavithra going to tell him about the new turn of events

Raji shoudn't push Prabu to leave Harsha here there is another 2 people involve in this Ramki and Prabu's wife
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

Ramki .. U r truely a hero..

I shall do Tue updates .. It will be up on Wed morning..
Thanks akka for the update...
Ayyo jeevan is back to Pavithra... 😭😭😭
Thanks for the lovely update ratna. It is awful that this episode shows 2 incidences of eves dropping. Raji's MIL and Raji herself. I felt sorry for Ramki too. They should have had a child of their own if it was possible. Raji now has a heavy concience to live with.
No updates today???????
Originally posted by Gowri.J

No updates today???????

hai gowri .. sorry there would be delay in updates today as i was busy with work. Would post up together with Wednesday updates 😃

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks nithya for the updates,... will be back to comment more later.

i completely forgot you are doing Tuesday updates.. thanks lot for saving me 😛
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely updates

Harsha - how he is going to handle Jeevan problem

Jeevan oh my God he looks really scary with that make up

how come Kittu or Harsha didn't call home and say that they found Pavithra - both of them have the cell phones right - they know home everyone is worried
Harsha with 2 mothers - he is getting too much love and attention