Balika Vadhu

Inner news ! - Page 3

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
anandi jagya reunion post again in a new format. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi said she blames jagya for her mothers death...

Why she marry him again...

She will remain single if worst comes to worst...but never marry jagya
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: timepass

I read somewhere a few months ago that the director / creatives want Anandi's remarriage...they have to show remarriage of Anandi...if marrying to Jagya, then it is not called re-mariage...so I don't thik your source is relaible.

IT IS A RUMOR...do you believe any one from this forum will have innner source??? The perosn who started this topic has written so many topics expressing good and bad abou the show...where was the inner source then????

I am 100 % sure it is a RUMOR and should not be believed...Let your eyes be the judge...don't trust untill you see it to believe it...

I have exptssed what i felt !! now i got this news !! you wanna belive it or leave it - plz dont attack me what i express here - i dont give you right - clear
Suchi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushi.

Ok!! Fine then. I will stop watching the show from now only then because i seriously cant watch such a beautiful couple split and the story to result in crap..i seriously can't!

Chill re ..

Nothing like this will happen
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amisamrat

I think i have made mistake by telling everyone on indian forum !!! I should have said it !!! People will see this happening anyway soo wait and watch !! if moderator wants to ban this topic they can 

If this happens,it can only happen in Jagya's dream. No where else. Really,this is just too much!
Suchi- thumbnail
If this were true...then anandi's mom's death would not have been introduced that way.

Shiv stepping in to carry her body 

Anandis promise...to her mom..
 Noo wayyy
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vow...So, cvs wasted like 2 years, just to show us this...! Weeks of dragging divorce, Shiv's entry, his family entry...sagai...and then bam...! Jagya and Anandi reunion...Either CVS are mad, or we are mad to see this serial...!
Suchi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vamita

Vow...So, cvs wasted like 2 years, just to show us this...! Weeks of dragging divorce, Shiv's entry, his family entry...sagai...and then bam...! Jagya and Anandi reunion...Either CVS are mad, or we are mad to see this serial...!

Or the news is a rumor
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Khushi.

Ok!! Fine then. I will stop watching the show from now only then because i seriously cant watch such a beautiful couple split and the story to result in crap..i seriously can't!

Wait. Never jump to a conclusion because someone said something. 

In any case,we have our Dadisa to address our fears!😆
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL if that is true then Anandi will definitely be the worst female character on television. 👎🏼 Colors has a history of destroying its shows so this could be a possibility but I doubt Colors wants to kill a high trp show this quickly. Seriously anandi/channel creatives cannot be this dumb. Limit hoti hai dumbness ki bhi.
If they are planning to get J back with anandi seriously anandi you might as well be alone. I started watching BV only after Shiv's entry but I just could not tolerate J's scenes and I really wonder how people tolerated this character for so long. Get rid of this character or find him someone else.