Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

6 months and Hall of fame still not up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I know that this is not related to TMKOC, but doesn't anyone else feel that we need a working hall of fame? It's more than 5 months (I think) since it is down. It should not take more than 5 hrs to fix or upgrade it. It appears that IF has totally forgotten about it. Ironical is that there are no forums where this issue is been raised!

MODs please shoot an email to the IF MODs to upgrade the hall of fame as soon as possible. Certainly this is a glaring example of either a lack of technical expertise in IF team or presence of shameful procrastination.Thanks in advance.

Edited by JayVed - 28 August 2012 at 4:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 months and Hall of fame still not up" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolionick

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I dont know how much longer it is going to take for the HOF to start working again. You can voice your opinion here ---> Fix Hall Of Fame Fast Plz.

Cheers
Ishan

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

I dont know how much longer it is going to take for the HOF to start working again. You can voice your opinion here ---> Fix Hall Of Fame Fast Plz.

Cheers
Ishan

Thanks, HOF is up today. IF has been nearly half a year without it!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.