Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vamita

If Jagya still troubles Anandi, then Bhairon will surely rip him off...!

not only bhairon...i hope this time Shiv will also beat him black and blue 😉 😆
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

not only bhairon...i hope this time Shiv will also beat him black and blue 😉 😆

Beating is one time punishment. I want Anandi to tell Jagya mere honewale pati ka office ka table roz saaf karo 😆
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

@bold - Singhs shud accept him on probation. Treat him to the guest room and let him stay there and listen but not get asked for his opinion. Let him ask Lal Singh for a job and be allowed to see "some" patients but as a junnior doctor. Let him see how they have all replaced their affections for him in Shiv.

junior doctor is good...but i always wanted that singhs will make jaggya junior servant of the haveli under makhan kaka..after his come backl! 😛 🤣...but now after watching today's episode..as he has blamed himself only..i will not mind if he will be a junior doctor and not a junior servant of the haveli! 😛..but he must see anandi and shivraj romnace! want that desperately.. 
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sighhh ... whole epi on J's 'realization / 'repentance' ...

but J being J ...  he's still not ready to accept the magnitude of his mistakes ...

He's quite sure ... that he'll go to Jaitsar and say sorry ... and seeing his tears all will forgive him and he'll be welcomed into the family again ... 🤢 ... talk about being delusional ... 

I was sooo happy to see B's talk with A ... he's the only one (along with Sumitra) who can convince A to move on with Shiv ... and I'm RELIEVED she promised to try to look ahead ... phew ... thank God !!! 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But will that be enough to wipe off that permanently morose look off her face ? I know life was not kind to her with a bhagoda hubby and her recently deceased mom, but doesn't Shiv's trust n love for her and this family (Haveli's love mean anything ? Surely she can try to smile - well, if not smile - atleast not look so perenially constipated.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hooked - yaar go watch the SBB/SBS stuffs and even the promos... A smiles ... not a lot but, some
mahi12 thumbnail
i loved tonight's episode ❤️ BV is the best show right now among all shows i see just getting better day by day👏 ...and Shashank thanks for living up to my expectations i knew it you will be superb when Jagaya's realization will begin and yes you are 👏...really this boy has the talent and ability to carry all the episode alone on his shoulders and keep viewers attention..really wow ❤️awesome acting in the last three episodes he is best one after the other fantastic performances 👏hoping to see more super duper acting from him because Jagaya's realization  cannot be over in only three episodes😆..cvs will do drag it to many episodes  😆

Bhairon is just one great dad 👏..loved his words to Anandi ..especially the ones of assuring Anandi that a daughter's relation even after marriage doesn't break away from her  house.so will be hers to this house .. .true ..much needed talk between Anandi and Bhairon👏

how many promises Anandi will make to how many people to forget Jagaya and move ahead 🤣i wonder next will be Jagaya himself taking promise from Anandi forget me and move ahead with Shiv 😆really every man will love to have a bal vivah to have a wife like Anandi😆

poor Bhairon he is really in so much pain after losing his son ..every time whenever he talks about Jagaya you have to see how much he tries to overcome his pain ..don't worry Bhairon have faith your Jagdish will come back to you one day 

finally the star of tonight's episode Jagaya ...i cannot believe i am saying that 😆but yes today he was the star indeed with such fantastic dialogues from his mouth was very pleasing to ears accepting his mistakes he didn't blame Gauri at any point and he related his mistakes with love everyone gave to him and what he did with them ...superb wanted to see this for a long time  

Jagaya in dukhi bar i had expected that 😆here he will be but was happy there he started remembering his mistakes instead of remembering Gauri's recent deciet to him .and singing yeh jo mohabbat hai bus unka hai kaam mehboob ka jo bus late hoe naam mar jaen mit jaen ho jaen badnaam rehene do chodo bhi janey do yaar  hum na karen gay pyar 🤣he remembered his mistakes .i am happy he not only  remembered what he did with Anandi but to his family too how they tried to stop him not to do so but he didn't listen to them and wow i am impressed he left his large drink with ice there and went outside 😲wow another improvement 😆

Loved that fight of good and bad in him .i knew it he is carrying double personality 😆Jagdish the good one Jagat the bad one ..and loved the way cvs made that scene ..Jagdish in white ( good to see our sweet adorable Jagdish after a long time ) Jagat in black ..Jagdish narrating mistakes of Jagat .. Jagat still not accepting he did any wrong and Jagaya  yelled stop it 😆his break down and finally victory of good over bad Jagat became Jagdish and started accepting his mistakes..  those dialogues were touching the way he was making connection of how everyone loved him how much they have done for him  Anandi , his mother . father , dadisaa and how he broke their trust...he became Jagat from Jagdish what happened to him? why he did that ?how he fell so low 

so finally Jagaya got answers of his why the bad is happening to him  his dialogues in mandir 
 i am not complaining for anything now i know why i got this suffering after hurting my dear ones.. ...true ...his dialogues were indeed very hopeful for viewers that he won't create any problems in AnSh marriage ..he said he will accept every punishment now without any complain whatever suffering he will get but he only wants one chance for forgiveness only ..no where he said  he wanted a chance to be accepted back like previously give him one more chance he will correct  all his wrong doings and become a good boy now taking care of all .. NO ...he didn't say that ...he said he has no guts to even go back to his family after doing so much wrong but he only want one chance for forgiveness to lessen the burden on his soul and his heart says his dear ones will forgive him seeing tears of regret in his eyes .though it won't be easy for them ...but they will ...well thats true they will forgive him 

.i will say how misleading all articles can be 🤢were creating stupid suspense Jagaya has all of sudden realized he loves Anandi so rushing to her  🤢no...but his dialogues were clear today he only want forgiveness from  Anandi and his family  so from today's episode since he right now doesn't know Anandi is getting engaged after seeing her enagement he will not create any troubles but will back away ..because after tonight's episode now cvs are too much bound not to show him doing any foolishness that will indeed be destruction of this story  and making tonight's  episode worthless which strongly carried Jagaya 's character to redemption and after these words from his mouth he is ready to get any punishment without any complain he only want one chance to be forgiven no where he said to be accepted back like previously so now cvs are bound not to show him create any sort of trouble 

Anandi seeing shiv's name on her hand shiv's hers is indication now their marriage will happen but tonight's episode  strongly binds cvs in chains in order to save the essence of tonight's episode no 360 degree turn Jagdish back to Jagat 

Tonight's episode was indeed fantastic 👏clapping for  cvs for writing and directing it so well👏clapping for Shashank for such awesome acting tonight👏 and clapping  for me  writing a such a big comment  🤣

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Sighhh ... whole epi on J's 'realization / 'repentance' ...

but J being J ...  he's still not ready to accept the magnitude of his mistakes ...

He's quite sure ... that he'll go to Jaitsar and say sorry ... and seeing his tears all will forgive him and he'll be welcomed into the family again ... 🤢 ... talk about being delusional ... 

I was sooo happy to see B's talk with A ... he's the only one (along with Sumitra) who can convince A to move on with Shiv ... and I'm RELIEVED she promised to try to look ahead ... phew ... thank God !!! 

bold  no where he said he will be welcomed back happily ..he said his heart says his dear ones will forgive him after seeing tears of regret and repentance in his eyes though i am not saying it will be easy for them to do so ..he said he'll be ready for any punishment without any complain no where he said today he want one chance to be accepted back he only said he want one chance to be forgiven thats it ...and i guess its no way too much surprising now its crystal clear to him why his family was angry with him because he was wrong so when they will see him on right they will forgive him ..its nothing too out of world in my opinion every person in the world knows and have feeling those who love me truely and they can be angry on me but when  i will come on right path and accept my mistake they will forgive me 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for the update 😊
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks Khusi for your  usual super duper fast update ! 🤗

Anandi agrees to try her best in her new life ! Kaafi improvement hai... Bhairon is the only sensible person in the family. 👏

😊😆