Punar Vivah

I don't understand one thing... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
u rt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't understand one thing... (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhialka

abhialka

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It is bothering me also. I dont know, but I dont think fire is the only reason for his outburst or to such level of stress. Lets see what the CVs have in store for us. 

wensue

wensue

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
In my opinion, Aarti should not have been surprised at Yash's anger and wanting to return from vacation early.  Given that she admitted the fire was her fault, she should have expected is anger. Now where does the diesel the caretaker left in the room fit in?  Wasn't that what made the fire spread.  I am so sick of Bau and her negativity, she should be the one who leaves the house, constant evilness.  Yash's mother does not have her own mind when it comes to how to treat Aarti.  AND Aarti, she would need to back off, I know she loves Yash now but the more she pushes him the worse it gets.  I agree, she needs to go to her ex mother inlaws house for awhile, let Yash realize that he loves her and wants her back in his life.  Now she's at the hospital after she was warned not to come, she's making them hate her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialviewesugni007

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
am waiting to knw the actual reason form Yash, i think only fire is not the reason.

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
There might be some other reason.as v all had seen yash himself had destroyed arpita's photos and all at scindia housr.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugni007

bestserialviewe

bestserialviewe

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
idiotic and stupid behaviour by both yash and arthiji..blood boling episodes with no logic behind,...unnecesary narration oin flashbacks as if they r showing sum thriller...and then THUD... he gets angry atht she spoiled arpitas memories...he also did the same after returning from mumbai..why did he himslef spoil those and say htat abb mai inn yaadho ke saath nahi jee saktha...Confused..hihihi ee madam arthi..she similingly describes krishnaashtami but forgets the fire taht burnt down the house...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sas_tvsugni007suresh555

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Also to add, if fire happened, won't kids tell grandparents when he asked them? 

To me it looks like writers just added some masala later to bring in Psychiatrist character into picture. 

also agree that Arti needs to back off for a while. Give some space to everyone rather than annoying everyone. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialviewe

...Sadia...

...Sadia...

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I Agree with you allConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.