Punar Vivah

I don't understand one thing...

sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand ...

when already there was fire and everything burnt down, Arti accepted its her fault that she left gyser ON. This caused fire and burnt down all Arpita's memories. 

Then how can arti simply keep saying meine koi galti nahi ki. muje nahi pata Yashji kyu naraz hai etc etc after coming back until now??????????????/
Its a clear reason for Yash to be upset and how could she say earlier that kal raat tak sab theek tha, Yashji khsh the and morning he asked to pack bags to come back home... 

when such a big incident happen, isn't it obvious to come back and tell everyone. Huh

Can someone explain? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats something we all want to know. I however think the fire is not the cause of yash's anger. and he probably behaved normally after that incident. and thats why aarti did not think of it earlier. however, still she should have thought about such a huge incident!
adi1986 thumbnail
this is an unsolved mystery to every1.😔

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watched the Thur and Fri episodes late and i felt that Yash had a delayed reaction to the fire. He wasn't that angry when it happened but probably after some weighing on his mind as to which would have been most important between saving Aarti or the memories, he must have come to some realization that horrified him and so the anger became volcanic.😊
As for Aarti, it seems she didn't exactly forgot but it was the last thing that she suspected for the violent behavior as Yash wasn't behaving like that when it happened..🤔 just my thought as some hindi words aren't exactly the english translation in some the dialogue...
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you @villager00
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope so.
I feel bad when Arti has to say again and again "its my mistake" I'm sorry etc etc.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yash needs to grow up and realize that accidents do happen in life
abhialka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is bothering me also. I dont know, but I dont think fire is the only reason for his outburst or to such level of stress. Lets see what the CVs have in store for us. 
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Aarti should not have been surprised at Yash's anger and wanting to return from vacation early.  Given that she admitted the fire was her fault, she should have expected is anger. Now where does the diesel the caretaker left in the room fit in?  Wasn't that what made the fire spread.  I am so sick of Bau and her negativity, she should be the one who leaves the house, constant evilness.  Yash's mother does not have her own mind when it comes to how to treat Aarti.  AND Aarti, she would need to back off, I know she loves Yash now but the more she pushes him the worse it gets.  I agree, she needs to go to her ex mother inlaws house for awhile, let Yash realize that he loves her and wants her back in his life.  Now she's at the hospital after she was warned not to come, she's making them hate her. 
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am waiting to knw the actual reason form Yash, i think only fire is not the reason.