RetroReel : Come Lets Critique - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

OMG you pay so much attention😲😲 I think that guy used to come as a villain na😳 Have seeing him in many movies.

Thanks da for editing it out...details PM lehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Nani - admit you love the movie and not just the songs...ilathi oru kai parthoduvem😈

podhi pethima ... matten 🀣
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

podhi pethima ... matten 🀣

akka othupanga ana othuka mattanga 🀣
Hey guys stuck with some pending work 

Ravi thanks for posting periya comments :)...I will come back ASAP   till then u guys carry on 
 * res *

- Edited - 

Thanks to Meli akka..πŸ˜› i'm here in South forum πŸ˜†

Honestly.. i have lived my whole childhood in north india.. n i hav seen only bollywood and hindi serials.. 

Never during my childhood..  hav i ever seen any south channels , serials.. or any south movies ! n

Only a yr back... wen i got job in chennai.. n i can here.. i got to know abt south cinema , south channels , etc..!

Will definately catch with the YT video's posted in 1st page by this weekend ! πŸ˜ƒ

Btw.. Fab post by u Deeps Akka πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Hey guys stuck with some pending work

Ravi thanks for posting periya comments :)...I will come back ASAP   till then u guys carry on

I only pit short comments I still didn't put periya comments πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ravi.

Yes akka know about that that time surya didn't have interest in acting so the offer went to ajith and became a huge actor πŸ˜ƒ
do u know abt this akka first nerukku ner surya role was offere to ajith but due to date thala drop out from that project ...

but most of the surya moives like ghajini, nandha, nerukku ner freinds and now thuppariyum anand everything first went to thala for unavoidable reason Thala couldn't able to do that

Thala was offered nerukku ner...😲 Awww...i wish he accepted it...it would have been awesome to see Thala Thalapthy in same movie... Wish to see them in an awesome movie soon...
Originally posted by Roshini1494

[

Thala was offered nerukku ner...😲 Awww...i wish he accepted it...it would have been awesome to see Thala Thalapthy in same movie... Wish to see them in an awesome movie soon...

they already act in rajavin parvayile in that time they both r not that famous .. it is good to see them both in a same movie but both of them now busy with project so it can't happen for now..
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Exactly dear..😊 Thala Thalapathy doing together a movie me too wanna see its like again seeing Kamal and Rajini back..πŸ˜ƒ Only time will say us when tat miracle will happen once again after a long gap..