RetroReel : Come Lets Critique - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
@Sweety : Thanks honey . I know songs are the best part of many movies ..and to see them in visuals is so cool . Many hit Tamil songs have great lyrics & so poetic . πŸ‘
Nice topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

As much as I love movies, I can't seem to remember Aasai that well πŸ˜• Only a few flashes running in my head, nothing too detailed πŸ˜†

Originally posted by supercool3

Nice topic πŸ‘πŸΌ

As much as I love movies, I can't seem to remember Aasai that well πŸ˜• Only a few flashes running in my head, nothing too detailed πŸ˜†

That is precisely the reason I posted those u tube Vids too.. Your homework for the day is to watch the flick & leave your comments πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

That is precisely the reason I posted those u tube Vids too.. Your homework for the day is to watch the flick & leave your comments πŸ˜Ž
Achacho πŸ˜² Seems like I fell into the trap πŸ€£
Sishya, lets watch it together di😎

@Deeps, you know the gang of SS doesnt have any VMSS😎
Shak and being shy?? no re..hello hi bye bye uncle is scared you may sent him any loveletter PM😈🀣
Originally posted by Aahaana

Okay, let's plan a date soon πŸ˜Ž

@Sweety : Thanks honey . I know songs are the best part of many movies ..and to see them in visuals is so cool . Many hit Tamil songs have great lyrics & so poetic . πŸ‘

U are most welcome Deeps dear my pleasure..😊

Exactly dear many films get hit mainly due to good songs and the music director plays a great role in every film..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Aahaana

@Deeps, you know the gang of SS doesnt have any VMSS😎
Shak and being shy?? no re..hello hi bye bye uncle is scared you may sent him any loveletter PM😈🀣

I got busy yesterday & it totally slipped my mind ..Thanks for the remainder 😈... Let me send his nalam nalam ariyaa aval patra πŸ˜†

I got busy yesterday & it totally slipped my mind ..Thanks for the remainder 😈... Let me send his nalam nalam ariyaa aval patra πŸ˜†

Oye.. Meli ki chamchiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shaktheback

Oye.. Meli ki chamchiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Chamchi kisko bola be πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†   

Isiliye " Tu mera prem patra padhkar naraaz na hona " πŸ€£