Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Ok, Now I am starting to think BT has seriously affected you!!LOL That is the craziest thing I have ever read and I have no doubt now that we will be put through this kind of nonsense and I sincerely thank you for mentally preparing us to face this!!ClapThumbs Up

Love the sperm donation part!!ROFL
Raj dying and Veena doing Raj-jaap!! ROFLAnd coming out of her state seeing Richa's baby.. that was hilariousROFL
Kunal going into the bathroom and screaming and crying into the towel for not being cautiousROFL and worrying about the next set of twins coming his wayROFLROFL

Girl you have crossed all limits of normalcy.. You are sooo ready for a job at BT although I doubt they are this creative in their writing!! That was TOOO good!!Thumbs Up Yeh dil maange more!!Embarrassed
LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
LOLLL...LOL...The second update is even better chits. Kaamchor Kunal seems to be only good in doing 1 kaam...ROFL. And Veena's "Mere Raj ka khayal rakhna" was so funny.. ROFL...Lagta hai Siddhi ne Chopra parivaar ke sarey marey huye members ko punar janam dene ka theka le rakha hai...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirl

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
You know, I'm finding more of a connect with these characters than the ones in the show, at least there is mirth involved here.

I know that writing such bilge comes naturally to the BT guys, but I'm guessing it must have been an arduous task for you!

Kunu Donor seems to have found his calling, finallyLOL Loved the ending...aptWink

PS: Chits, I don't mean to scare you, but what if this is the actual plot & your nightmarish story comes true?ShockedTongueLOL

chitsssrainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

You know, I'm finding more of a connect with these characters than the ones in the show, at least there is mirth involved here.

I know that writing such bilge comes naturally to the BT guys, but I'm guessing it must have been an arduous task for you!

Kunu Donor seems to have found his calling, finallyLOL Loved the ending...aptWink

PS: Chits, I don't mean to scare you, but what if this is the actual plot & your nightmarish story comes true?ShockedTongueLOL

Quit the LU's too!Wink

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

LOLLL...LOL...The second update is even better chits. Kaamchor Kunal seems to be only good in doing 1 kaam...ROFL. And Veena's "Mere Raj ka khayal rakhna" was so funny.. ROFL...Lagta hai Siddhi ne Chopra parivaar ke sarey marey huye members ko punar janam dene ka theka le rakha hai...ROFL
Yeah aur Kunal toh ever ready hain!Wink

DeepShadow

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hi

hahhhaha. omg you have added all the possible ghissa pitta balaji tracks in your FF, had a great laugh. 

mera raj ana wala hai. haha. i can so imagine veena saying that if raj dies and siddhi gets pregnant again. haha. 

on a serious note, chitts i swear if they show such nonsense in the show, i wont stick around and nothing will bring me back to the show, not even sinal re union. 

norzar

chitsssrainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Chits molle, is this your appy Onam gift to us? Angry LOL LOL

I have to give it to you for your unrelenting attitude of bringing in humor to the forum, even with the pitiful plots of BT factory's trend. Reading the FF i felt like i was watching scary movie LOL your FF might be a spoof but am afraid that BT people might take this as green signal and go ahead with such crappy story Ouch 

After giving them so many suggestions and FF n SS to improve the show with good plots didn't the sadist CVs fancy some lame idea of pairing kunal with the vamp? Dead I only hope that CVs have learnt their lesson and won't take this spoof FF as inspiration as their story for the coming months Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvpchitsss-Hima-

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Chitra i didn't finish reading the second part , but saw the last line out of curiosity to know the climax, couldn't stop my self from commenting , what did i see ?Kunal outside a sperm donation campWinkBig smile. He walks in, hands over his much coveted sampleLOL gets a wad of cashClap!Meanwhile at home AC1 and AC2 wonders how papa will get money for their entrance exam feeWink!

Girl u cracked me upROFL, sperm donation @ the age of 55 or 56, good one Thumbs UpLOL, anything is possible in BT landROFL 

Rosh  look at sanju baba...its a real example ...why are you blaming BT Wink...poor guys only get inspired to write such things by looking at real people Tongue that is what EK maiya tells isn't it LOL

chitsss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top