Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harjas-

ROFL oh my goodness. Cant stop laughing. Sperm donation was a good one ROFL loved it..waiting for the next part...
Mere baand bajane pe utare ho kyaa!WinkDo you know how difficult it is to curb the voice of reason and dish out nonsense?Confused

Edited by chitsss - 29 August 2012 at 12:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by -Harjas-

ROFL oh my goodness. Cant stop laughing. Sperm donation was a good one ROFL loved it..waiting for the next part...
Mere baand bajane pe utare ho kyaa!WinkDo you know how difficult it is to curb the voice of reason and sidh out nonsense?Confused
I do understand that it takes a lot of thinking and hard work to shape up such a good ff but what can i do, its all your fault that you wrote an amazing ff that i got addicted to.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenchitsssrainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Chitra you are too crazy..
Rolling on the floor while holding my stomach and laughing... So funny !!
And Yea... similar to your narraction.. Till now the silly track executed.. and the upcoming tracks too..

CV's must be besharam to use the word Gold Medalist.. and to use the words.. "you are best.." 

chitsssrainbowgirl

sarakvp

sarakvp

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
very well written...Clap ...enjoyed reading it...ur ff made me laugh heavily and equally scared me too...Ouch...anokhis pregnant and richas baby scared me big time...u double crossed cvs here...i hope  cvs wont follow ur ff...finally i m afraid of the words pregnancy,baby, unconsious consummation...

liked how u finished raj and thakral...and super like the idea of sperm donation...LOL...we know his talent in this particular department...so he may become rich by donating sperm...

but still have the hope one day he will become a big shot lawyer...

chitsssrainbowgirl

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Ok, Now I am starting to think BT has seriously affected you!!LOL That is the craziest thing I have ever read and I have no doubt now that we will be put through this kind of nonsense and I sincerely thank you for mentally preparing us to face this!!ClapThumbs Up

Love the sperm donation part!!ROFL
Raj dying and Veena doing Raj-jaap!! ROFLAnd coming out of her state seeing Richa's baby.. that was hilariousROFL
Kunal going into the bathroom and screaming and crying into the towel for not being cautiousROFL and worrying about the next set of twins coming his wayROFLROFL

Girl you have crossed all limits of normalcy.. You are sooo ready for a job at BT although I doubt they are this creative in their writing!! That was TOOO good!!Thumbs Up Yeh dil maange more!!Embarrassed

chitsssrainbowgirl

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Well very hilarious as usual. My only worry and concern now I hope the Cvs don't take your concept and execute it for they might just do that as they are out of ideas. And if they do that I will be the first one to drink clorex as I don't want to see Mumbai flooded with kunal's children with his ahem ahem contributions!

chitsssrainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

very well written...Clap ...enjoyed reading it...ur ff made me laugh heavily and equally scared me too...Ouch...anokhis pregnant and richas baby scared me big time...u double crossed cvs here...i hope  cvs wont follow ur ff...finally i m afraid of the words pregnancy,baby, unconsious consummation...

liked how u finished raj and thakral...and super like the idea of sperm donation...LOL...we know his talent in this particular department...so he may become rich by donating sperm...

but still have the hope one day he will become a big shot lawyer...
Umeed pe duniya khaayam hain.Richa ko dekho!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvp

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Well very hilarious as usual. My only worry and concern now I hope the Cvs don't take your concept and execute it for they might just do that as they are out of ideas. And if they do that I will be the first one to drink clorex as I don't want to see Mumbai flooded with kunal's children with his ahem ahem contributions!
Well I am hoping they get it taht no one wants to see what I described!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvpSilamburainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top