Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Chitra i didn't finish reading the second part , but saw the last line out of curiosity to know the climax, couldn't stop my self from commenting , what did i see ?Kunal outside a sperm donation campWinkBig smile. He walks in, hands over his much coveted sampleLOL gets a wad of cashClap!Meanwhile at home AC1 and AC2 wonders how papa will get money for their entrance exam feeWink!

Girl u cracked me upROFL, sperm donation @ the age of 55 or 56, good one Thumbs UpLOL, anything is possible in BT landROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenchitsssMalarkodirainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Aane wale Parichay ka Parichay,Part2 (Pg 4) (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annie_mckinnen

annie_mckinnen

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Chitss, girl, pehla part likh kar dimag ka dahi nahin hua jo second part likhne baithi LOL (Translation: Didn't writing the first part torture your brain enough that you actually wrote the secondWink).  But seriously what a spoof. LOLAlthough knowing the BT people and the way this show seems to be headed according to WU, this could very well be the reality next week Ouch KC aur SC ka swahaOuch Thank God I stopped watching eons ago and now only stop by this forum for its entertainment value in terms of posts like this LOL Way to go girl. Thanks for showing me a good morningBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssMalarkodirainbowgirl

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Your story is so close to Balaji storytelling style.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Now with this compliment, you have made me want to go bang my head on the wall and maybe flush it down the toilet later!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_mckinnen

Chitss, girl, pehla part likh kar dimag ka dahi nahin hua jo second part likhne baithi LOL (Translation: Didn't writing the first part torture your brain enough that you actually wrote the secondWink).  But seriously what a spoof. LOLAlthough knowing the BT people and the way this show seems to be headed according to WU, this could very well be the reality next week Ouch KC aur SC ka swahaOuch Thank God I stopped watching eons ago and now only stop by this forum for its entertainment value in terms of posts like this LOL Way to go girl. Thanks for showing me a good morningBig smile
Yeah very much possible!Wink

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Chitra i didn't finish reading the second part , but saw the last line out of curiosity to know the climax, couldn't stop my self from commenting , what did i see ?Kunal outside a sperm donation campWinkBig smile. He walks in, hands over his much coveted sampleLOL gets a wad of cashClap!Meanwhile at home AC1 and AC2 wonders how papa will get money for their entrance exam feeWink!

Girl u cracked me upROFL, sperm donation @ the age of 55 or 56, good one Thumbs UpLOL, anything is possible in BT landROFL 
Well I don't know BT might show him to be stunt man or something!Angry

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL oh my goodness. Cant stop laughing. Sperm donation was a good one ROFL loved it..waiting for the next part...

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by paradigm

Now with this compliment, you have made me want to go bang my head on the wall and maybe flush it down the toilet later!Confused

Arey I know you are writing a spoof and are doing a great job at it. 

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top