Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namratha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26/08/2012 WU: Shaurya's Look-Alike" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namratha.

IF-Rockerz

Namratha.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Such a short one Shreya di?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Nammu my updates for this weekend and next will be straight from YT because I don't know when I'll watch the episode. After that I'll be back to my normal long updates.

.Vrish.

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Shri It ws nt look alike of Shaurya But Heera has worn a Mask of Sharya thats why ACP thought Shaurya died,  he removed the Mask thn realised its nt Shaurya,

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Diya. LOL

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Ur welcome Shri Tongue

KhotaSikaShreya

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I somehow suspected that the former sub inspector Shamsher was behind this, when they got to his home.  Only a big shot (pun intended) like him could have got his hands on such a gun.

I missed the explanation - why was Teje's wife and the activist actor killed?  I understood why they killed Arun, but not he other 2.

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Shri they still have not mentioned the reason they killed the 2,  I think the Main person behind this is still nt known,  as we were told in an interview by Milind Gunaji as the show goes on we will get to know many secrets So this will also come to limelight why ACP 's wife and actor were killed and why ACP was blamed for his wife's MUrder

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.