|| Episode Discussion Thread Week 14 ||

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Hey BHBKiansHug

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week 14 (27th-31 August)
Feel free to discuss the episode here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short (and I mean shortLOL) updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reasonEmbarrassed...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgendushrenu_fanThinker_Belle-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Episode Discussion Thread Week 14 ||" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I thought as Aryan goes hostel we could see some tension free episodes, but chances are there for his fast comeback! thanx to Krish and Rajni.. they are on a missioin I think... to take the kid to their family..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

its unbearable already and with Aryan in their house its gonna be sooo boring!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosThinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.