Writers Corner

D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 12. Page 120 [7/9] (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 121

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Nice update and its sad to know about Swayam's illness. 
The text message Swayam send to each his friends were real sweet and the convo he has with his brother and mother in the beginning were beautifully penned - really emotions came alive.
Update soon. 

Thank you so much Sudha. I am glad that you liked my update! Big smile
For this specific chapter I had taken the double time to write than the other chapters.. LOL
Pretty long huh? Wink
Will update soon! Approve

Thanks once again! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 12. Page 120 [7/9] (Page 48)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

Nice update...loved the text message part between Gunjan and Swayam and Swayam and the Louisans a lot! Just wondering how will the Louisans come to know about Swayam's sickness!!

Hey! Thank you so much for your valuable comment! Embarrassed Glad you liked this chapter..
Louisans knowing about his illness? Hm.. You will get to know soon! Wink 
Not sooner though! LOL

By the way. What's your name? Blushing

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pihu.k11

Once again.. U nailed it.. Wow!!
Has any1 told u tht ur an outstandin writer??
I literally love dis FF of ur's!!
U know.. Whneva I read ur FF.. I always think.. Damn how can someone write so beautifully..
Lik its my hobby to read novels n various books n I wud surely say tht u too r capable of holdin d same interest as big big authors!!
Thrs lik always an eager in me to read ur FF.. I love d way u narrate it n how u continue wid it..
D timings.. They play a vry imp. role I guess... Ua too gud at it!
U really know when their wud b utmost attention of d reader n thn u turn it d way it shud b!!
Cumin bk to update.. I loved it!
So so swayam is sufferin thru blood cancer.. Honestly I guessd it long time bk bt thn thot kya pta..!
Swayam-Gunjan bond.. Commendable!!
D texts.. Which swayam forwarded to louisans n d replies frm them wer so damn touchin.. It brot tears in my eyes!!
D convo btween swayam n his dada.. Was brilliantly written..
It not only gav encouragment to swayam but also showed d immense love of his dada towards him!!

U know whts its still pinching me.. Tht swayam do not trust louisans esp. Kriyaansh!!
But I guess.. Thtz how its supposed to b!!
Whts next on store.. Waitin fr d nxt part :)
M proud to b ur reader.. U write proficiently..!
Loved d whole update..

Reading your comment! First Reaction.. Shocked

The first time I received such a long comment from anybody on this FF! Embarrassed

I am really glad I can actually capture your attention with my writing / chapter. Believe me, you are the first to say so! Approve

And you know sometimes even if you are the bestest friends with somebody, you just don't have the courage to speak the truth to him/ her. Ouch And that is exactly what has happened with Swayam! Approve 

I am speaking from my personal experience.. !! Dead I did not have the guts to tell my bestest friend in school about the problems I had but to just a GOOD Friend! Embarrassed

It's human nature and that is what Swayam is doing. It's just his insecurity and mental instability or as I would frame pressure which is forcing him to take such a step.. Wink And here toh he is telling one of his very old friends, in Hindi termed as "Chuddy-Buddy"LOL.. 

I speak from experience, that is why I am pretty confident about it. Though when my friends caught me, they were pretty angry and blasted at me.. But It's Insecurity we speak of. And Insecurity overpowers your thinking ability and mental stability! Ouch

I hope you get the gist of it! Embarrassed

I will update As Soon As Possible.. Big smile Thank you once again for liking my Chapter and I hope it is cleared out as to why Swayam did so! Wink

_Nivriti :)

P.S: Is your name Pihu? [Guessing from your username! Embarrassed]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pihu.k11

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

How do u do it man ? How do u just pen down every emotions so beautifully, every scene was perfect and one could visualize them picture perfectly... The updates were Superb !!

Just a question.. when would Louisans come to know about Swayam's disease ? Would they ever come to know about it and if yes, then how would they confront Swayam as he is will be in NY by then... Would Swayam trust his frnds enuf to tell them or will it by chance that they would come across the truth ??

Hey! :)

I am really glad you liked my update.. Embarrassed

And about the truth, you will have to Wait and Watch! Wink 

Thank you once again for commenting! Big smile

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Soo finally the truth is out swayam is suffering from blood cancer
Swayam n his mom convo was really sweet n the best part when he kept his head in her lap(aww)
Then again gunjan n swayam phone chat.They r indeed bff(i think i write it in my almost all comments..:p) but i really liked how she support swayam give him confidence that he will be alright...:)
Then louisans message they all loved him too,well i really liked their messages...:D
Sweet little kanav n swayam scene n good to see that gunjan know swayam soo well
Arnav n swayam convo,arnav is really a good brother.He encourage swayam to be independent in his life
waiting for next part

Hey! I am extremely glad to hear that you liked my update! Big smile 

Thank you so much! Embarrassed

The conversation, I am specially really glad you pointed out and also liked it ! Approve I had been very reluctant at writing it! Ermm

Thanks for your valuable comments! Will update as Soon as Possible! Wink

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrash

Awesome update!

Thank you so much for your valuable comment! :)

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rose--

Nivz where r u?

Here! Wink

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronamit