Writers Corner

D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 10 Pg 113 [15.Mar] (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 117

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Once again.. U nailed it.. Wow!!
Has any1 told u tht ur an outstandin writer??
I literally love dis FF of ur's!!
U know.. Whneva I read ur FF.. I always think.. Damn how can someone write so beautifully..
Lik its my hobby to read novels n various books n I wud surely say tht u too r capable of holdin d same interest as big big authors!!
Thrs lik always an eager in me to read ur FF.. I love d way u narrate it n how u continue wid it..
D timings.. They play a vry imp. role I guess... Ua too gud at it!
U really know when their wud b utmost attention of d reader n thn u turn it d way it shud b!!
Cumin bk to update.. I loved it!
So so swayam is sufferin thru blood cancer.. Honestly I guessd it long time bk bt thn thot kya pta..!
Swayam-Gunjan bond.. Commendable!!
D texts.. Which swayam forwarded to louisans n d replies frm them wer so damn touchin.. It brot tears in my eyes!!
D convo btween swayam n his dada.. Was brilliantly written..
It not only gav encouragment to swayam but also showed d immense love of his dada towards him!!

U know whts its still pinching me.. Tht swayam do not trust louisans esp. Kriyaansh!!
But I guess.. Thtz how its supposed to b!!
Whts next on store.. Waitin fr d nxt part :)
M proud to b ur reader.. U write proficiently..!
Loved d whole update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBeing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 10 Pg 113 [15.Mar] (Page 44)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
How do u do it man ? How do u just pen down every emotions so beautifully, every scene was perfect and one could visualize them picture perfectly... The updates were Superb !!

Just a question.. when would Louisans come to know about Swayam's disease ? Would they ever come to know about it and if yes, then how would they confront Swayam as he is will be in NY by then... Would Swayam trust his frnds enuf to tell them or will it by chance that they would come across the truth ??

NocturnalBeing

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Soo finally the truth is out swayam is suffering from blood cancer
Swayam n his mom convo was really sweet n the best part when he kept his head in her lap(aww)
Then again gunjan n swayam phone chat.They r indeed bff(i think i write it in my almost all comments..:p) but i really liked how she support swayam give him confidence that he will be alright...:)
Then louisans message they all loved him too,well i really liked their messages...:D
Sweet little kanav n swayam scene n good to see that gunjan know swayam soo well
Arnav n swayam convo,arnav is really a good brother.He encourage swayam to be independent in his life
waiting for next part

NocturnalBeing

mrash

mrash

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update!

NocturnalBeing

taibaaa

IF-Rockerz

taibaaa

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
awesummm update .. !!

NocturnalBeing

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nivz where r u?

NocturnalBeing

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
NiCE update

NocturnalBeing

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hope swayam gets well!!!!!
please update soon...though the story is a lil depressing!!

NocturnalBeing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.