Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D3 FF : Bereaved [Multifandom] #1 (Page 116)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 24 May 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hello Fellow peeps. Hug

I don't even know if you guys remember me, or my works. But then it is my fault. 
I disappeared for an year (or maybe more than that!)

#Well on my part I would want to say, school has been keeping me hell busy, and therefore, I haven't had a chance to think about anything else

# On demand and reminders from dollydua, I am considering the minute possibility of writing down an update.  I haven't had a chance to look through my works and think of what to write ahead. But I am considering. 

Let me know, who all are still interested. 

Love. 
N

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 24 May 2014 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetydiyafrienHp_TvD_mAnIc

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 24 May 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i am 
i love your works they are the sole reason i am a swaron fan today 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
plzz updatee
Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
wow aswom stry i just loved it ... read all d parts once again plzzz update na
Cenjonstrand Groupbie
Cenjonstrand
Cenjonstrand

Posted: 27 May 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
plllzzz   updateee
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hello to fellow Homo sapiens.

It has been quite an eventful past year for me, with studies taking up a major portion of my time. Few people have nudged me here and there and reminded me that I have to update my works.

# On popular demand, I have decided to update this one the first and, yes, I have managed to write down a part of this.

}. even though authorship is one of my favorite pass times, entertaining a dead audience is never a thing I like.

One of the main reasons of me going away from IF and authorship is that there was a fleeting readership and I believe it still is.

*# I have updated this part on demand of dollydua, and will only update further if I feel people are still interested.

Otherwise I might just simply stop writing.

anyhow, without any further ado. Here is the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pratik54000Hp_TvD_mAnIc.nerfherder

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
# Chapter eleven

Sharon stared at the horizon, visible from the flight's window. Her eyes were droopy, but she could not get herself to sleep. She felt her stomach flutter and she could not understand the emotions she was experiencing. She felt fear, excitement, hesitation, as if something she really longed for is finally going to come to her.

Her thoughts wandered to a certain dimpled face, deep emerald eyes, dark brown hair, and lean body. Her mind often took her to this picture, and she could not help but feel guilty for treating the source of the picture with the least of dignity. The person did not deserve even a minuscule of the hatred she showered the person with, every single day. And yet she applauded the person in her mind everyday for having the will power and courage to face her yet everyday with the dimpled smile. The smile which made her day, the smile she secretly wishes to see even now.

A heavy head on her shoulder broke her chain of thoughts, and the picture vanished bringing her back to reality. The reality that sometimes even brought tears to her eyes, which she very conveniently and beautifully masked behind her anger and sarcasm.

She looked to her right and saw her boyfriend's head on her shoulder, who was sleeping peacefully with a tender smile on his face. The calmness of his face, sometimes just hit her in the gut. She wasn't even sure if she really loved him, yet she did not have the balls to break up with him. He loved her more than she deserved, more than she could handle, and that scared her.

At first. Just like her other friends, she thought Shivam was a bad guy, but the more she got to know him, the more closely she interacted with him. She understood he was a person just like her. A person just like her stuck in the web of complexities in life, and fixated to mask it.

He was like a coconut, with a hard and disapproving exterior, and a tender interior, which yearned to be loved.

Sprawled on his fluffy bed, Swayam recalled the day in his head again. He had been selected as the assistant choreographer of one of the most eminent choreographers in the States. He felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach, and sleep miles away from him. Though he was still undecided about the offer, but the idea of him being even considered, let alone selected was a huge thing in itself. He looked at the clock, and decided to call up his best friend, his mother and tell her about his achievement.

He knew she could guide him through this decision smoothly. Every time he called her for sound advice in time of confusion, she always made him feel so better and light. Though, her advice was always friendly, but it nevertheless had a motherly touch to it. And he realized it wasn't really her fault. It was to be like that. She was his mother after all!

Just as he was about to pick up his phone to call his mother, the doorbell of his small, yet comfortable studio apartment rang. He wondered who could it be at 2 o clock in the night, and decided to check.

Vicky looked at the sleeping form of her fiance, all cuddled up and leaning into him. He smiled at the fact that they were together, and now going to get married very soon. And to top it all, they were going to New York City, together.

Neha moved a little in her sleep and as a reflex Vicky stroke a loving hand over her head to lull her back. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes to see her fianc looking at her lovingly and with utmost care and tenderness in his eyes.

"Good Morning." she spoke in her soft velvet voice. Vicky very romantically though he'd fall hearing that voice. He came to realize that ever since he has been together with Neha, he had grown to be a Bollywood freak!

"Good Morning Kagu!" Vicky replied to her. He put his lips on her forehead and placed a soft and wet kiss. Neha smiled and in turn kissed his cheek. They were unaware of the air hostess's presence who was standing behind them and smiling at their little love exchange. She cleared her throat to get their attention.

Vicky and Neha both jerked away from each other and stared at the source of disturbance. "It better be important." Neha murmured to herself, visibly annoyed at the air hostess.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but we request you to please fasten your seat belts, the flight is about to land."

Neha's face lit up as the realization hit her, they were about to reach the city of dreams. She looked at Vicky who looked equally happy and both of them fastened their seat-belts and looked at the air hostess with a smile.

They looked at their friends and saw Rey and Kria cuddled into each other, excited to reach. Rey planted a kiss in Kria's hair as a response to something she said and they both laughed.

"I am so excited. We are finally going to reach. It's going to be so much fun, our first vacation together! I always had a dream in my childhood, to visit USA! I planned so much, what I will do, what I will wear! I actually bought and saved a pink colored frock that I would wear at Disneyland! But it never happened! Me and my mom could
Never even save up half of what the flight tickets were!"

Rey looked at Kria and saw a fleeting pain in her eyes. He kissed her hair and looked her into the eye.

"Now that we are here, you can actually do whatever you dreamed and planned of. I wouldn't even mind if you wore your cute pink frock!"

Both of them laughed together and looked outside the window,- welcoming the view of the city to their eyes.

-- -- --

As they picked up their bags from the luggage belt, everybody had a huge smile on their faces. They were finally here! Nilesh side hugged Simmi as she started to excitedly hop with Rinni. Amar held Rinni's hand to make her stop.

Shivam picked up both his and Sharon's bag, with made her feel worse about herself and her inability to give in her hundred percent to her relationship. He had always showered her with love and affection and she had never did anything for him. Yet he kept loving her unconditionally without any expectations. She could not believe a person like Shivam could actually love someone like he loved her. But when are people so easy to read.

"Guys, let's go outside, I had booked a cab for all of us. Given it's 2 o clock in the night, we weren't to find any. Let's head out!" As Shivam finished sharing the piece of information, everybody rushed outside.

"Shall we?" he asked Sharon. In reply she smiled at him and strung her arm into his.

Swayam got two steaming mugs of coffee and entered his small living room. The sight of his best friend hopping about and setting up a small cupcake with frosting she had made to celebrate his success brought a cheerful smile to his face. It was not only his mother who understood him so well, apart from her, only Gunjan had managed to break through his walls and read him inside out. Sometimes her understanding of him shook him. She knew him more than he even knew himself. It was not his face that she could only read. Many a times he had tried to mask his problems on the phone.

Yet through his voice, she could gauge what was in his little pea-sized brain as she always called it. He kept the mugs beside her on the table and kept staring at her fondly. She turned to him, as soon as she was visibly satisfied with the cupcake and looked at him with her big excited green eyes.

"Do you like how it looks?"

"It's perfect. And am sure it tastes even better! Can I simply cut it. I cant wait to taste it!"

She smiled and passed him the knife. As Swayam readied himself to cut the tempting piece of chocolate, she light the candle and brought it in front of him.

"Cheers to your achievement. May you achieve even higher heights of success and get whatever you wish for. Congratulations!"

Swayam smiled from cheek to cheek and cut the cake. After feeding each other pieces of cake, they clicked pictures and retired to the couch. They saw their favorite movie together.

Neither of them realized when they fell asleep.

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 04 June 2014 at 5:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CenjonstrandRockingbhardwajsweetydiyafrienHp_TvD_mAnIcpratik54000SanskritiSKeisha..nerfherderRajeshwari_KR-spongy-

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
aswom updatee...

wow i loved it

ye kya sharon ne shivam ke liye itna soch rhai ha..

nd swayam ko yaad hi nhai sharon...

nd i love swayam nd gunjan nd swayam's mother..

update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

Go to top