Writers Corner

D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 12. Page 120 [7/9] (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 121

priyankah07

priyankah07

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
firstly congrats on ur new thread!!!Big smile
now cumg to d update!!
it was an amazing update!!
d pics removed by gunjan!!Tongue
d pillow and food fight was epic!!LOL
BYOB at natashas terrace was too good!!!
waiting to see the gangs reaction on seeing swayam aftr soo much tym!!
waiting eagerly for d next update
plss update soon n do pm me!!

Priyanka!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3 FF : Bereaved - Ch 12. Page 120 [7/9] (Page 104)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d3fan4eva

Goldie

d3fan4eva

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Nice update!!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
 a u t h o ' s  n  e 

^^ Thanks for the appreciation peeps ... Embarrassed

Will reply to each of your comment soon! Running out of time right now! Sorry! Disapprove But pee-ro-miss it would be soon! Approve

Anyhow, spamming targets hit a 130 this time. So, let's see how soon it is! Though my update is not yet ready and I freaking need time for that as well.

^^ I have loads of homework and catch-up coaching classes in hand, so I am warning you all before vanishing off from the Face of I-F World. I may come online or may not, depending on my schedule as I really have to buck up also with my studies as well. 

The conclusion being, you all may finish off the demand, yet I may not update Ouch for the same reason as I have pledged myself to finish at least a bit of syllabus till the 15th! Embarrassed So I am apologizing with a puppy-face beforehand because this time it is not in my hand ...

Also, one more thing since my FINALS are coming horrendous-ly near, I may take a hiatus at any spur of the moment, and may or may not inform the same. Confused So please keep this girl in close to your heart and her problem in mind and act accordingly.. LOL 

Take Care peeps.

-Nocturnal Being! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_CHOCOLATEKRIYAabhilasha_dreamSwaronvrushansweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4lifeCookieliciousABBY92

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hey nivi...that was one hell of update...

friends space you showed that just to best extent it was possible...and I had full fun time reading that...

swayam has this best gang of friends and I felt jealous somewhere why I don't have such friends...

than gunjan made him face his own insecurities for not going to Mumbai back...and that suddenly made life easy for swayam and he was able to decide something...

story will come back to the point from where lots of twists will come in swayam's life...

it has been considerable time that has passed since he last interacted with his friends...

and now surely lots of things would have changed so it would interesting to see how swayam deals with all that...

lovely story and it has certainly reached AT point where all the excitement is going to explore now...

thanks for the update...please update next one soon...

Pratik

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NocturnalBeing

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
^^ Due to unavoidable circumstances, called Examinations, this Fan Fiction is on a *hiatus* . The author apologizes for all the inconveniences caused, albeit, she would be semi-active.

The PMs would be received sent by fellow authors, yet, updates would be processed slowly.*Inconvenience Regretted.* 

Updates would be posted as soon as possible, albeit, the readers are requested to wait for some time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria_SwaRonpratik54000ABBY92

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I can totally understand and Good Luck for all your exams !!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratik54000

hey nivi...that was one hell of update... Is it a good sign, or a bad sign? Stern Smile

friends space you showed that just to best extent it was possible...and I had full fun time reading that... Phew, thank god it's a good sign. And yes, I tried putting in a little bit of friendship and fun moments here, glad you acknowledged! (:

swayam has this best gang of friends and I felt jealous somewhere why I don't have such friends... Don't be, it's all fictitious! 

than gunjan made him face his own insecurities for not going to Mumbai back...and that suddenly made life easy for swayam and he was able to decide something... Hehe, true best friend indeed! 

story will come back to the point from where lots of twists will come in swayam's life... Yes it is, especially what I have so far thought for the next update.

it has been considerable time that has passed since he last interacted with his friends... Hmm.

and now surely lots of things would have changed so it would interesting to see how swayam deals with all that... Well, before that, it would be interesting to see how I am going to deal with it and how I am going to deal with my ruthless exams! Stern Smile

lovely story and it has certainly reached AT point where all the excitement is going to explore now... Oh! Thank god, I mean I really needed such appreciation! Embarrassed Genuinely, and sincere-ally I need it! 

thanks for the update...please update next one soon... 

Pratik

Thank you so much for you analytic comment Pratik Bhai! I really look forward to em. Currently, I have no plans to update since I have my exams nearing, but let's see whenever life decides to be easy on me and I can update! (:

Cheers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratik54000

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

I can totally understand and Good Luck for all your exams !!

Thanks Abby, overwhelmed to hear that! =D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top