Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: seejeet.huju201

realy amazing updeat dear,sorry dear me kabhi kabhi hi comment karti hu iss'liye
Thx 4 pm n cong 4 complited 100 pg
Seema

Thank you so much! I am really glad you liked it. And about completing 100 Pages, seeing the speed of this thread, it is a huge deal! ðŸ˜†

Thanks again! :D 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronamit

Nice update...loving the concept bt pls keep demand low yaar as all spammers hv quit the show

Hey! Long time! ðŸ˜‰

I am glad you liked my update. Next time on wards I would try to keep it low! ðŸ˜³

Cheers.
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nivi please update soon yar we have been dying to read the next part and i know you have already written the next part...please update yar please please...
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey update yar
i read all ur updates all of them r amazing
i love update
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Hey Guys... Here is a New Year gift from my side!

Even though my demand hasn't been completed, due to reasons unknown, I am still here to gift my lovely regular readers and commentors on this New Year with the Next part of this FF!

Hope you all enjoy reading it! :)

"So, what are your plans for these two months?" Natasha asked stirring her hot coffee. The six of them were comfortably sitting in Natasha's apartment on the couches.The sixth being Nupur Bhushan, Mayank's girlfriend.

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe we will visit Mom and Dad" replied Mayank.

Gunjan passed a smile to Swayam as he offered her the second helping of the salad on the table.

"Hm. Even I am thinking of the same" Swayam said matter-of-factly.

He then kept the salad plate back on the table and munched a fry.

"I swear, I need some break from this busy schedule. I mean, what was our life till these years. First dance school and then day-in day-out rehersals for the show, then internship. And the vacation we got wasn't relaxing enough. If you go to India, 13 hours flight, then stupid jet lag and then visit relatives. Sick of it I tell you." Vikram said, puffing in the end.

Everybody nodded in affirmative, he  surely was right!

They all desperately needed a break from their busy schedule.

Vikram took a Pringle from the table and munched it.

"So Sam, this time where are you going? Calcutta, Lucknow, Delhi, London or  Jodhpur?" Gunjan asked him, passing the sugar to Nupur.

"Well, I don't know. Mom is asking me to come to Mumbai. I am not very sure." he replied putting some fries in his plate.

"Hm. So do you want to go there?" she asked again, raising her brow.

Swayam just exhaled and sighed.

"I don't know Gun. I don't know! Going to Mumbai means, facing them. What if they find me? What will I say, why did I not call them or meet them? I myself don't understand why I did so, how can I say anything to them? And rather what will I say?"

"It's okay. I mean you can always tell them you were busy! I'm sure they will understand. Vaise, when was the last time you talked to them?" Natasha said.

"Um, last year on Diwali." he replied sighing.

Everybody looked at each other, it was more than a year.

It was already Thanksgiving time here in New York. That meant it had been long that Swayam had talked to his friends.

"Hmm. But I still think you should go and meet them!" Gunjan stated putting some dip in her plate.

"Let's see!" Swayam replied, trying to change the topic.

The gang then decided to shove off the discussion and watch a flick.

Natasha made some popcorns and openned a packet of nachos. Swayam brought five beer bottles and one juice can for the gang and Nupur respectively.Meanwhile, Vikram put on the central heater on and Mayank brought some pillows and blankets.

Nupur straightened the couch in comfortable positons and Gunjan put on the movie.

They watched A Walk To Remember.

During the movie, gang had many funny moments, cute fights and Natasha- Vikram and Mayank-Nupur had some private, romantic moments.

After the movie got over, everybody dozed off in the couches itself. Few hours later, Gunjan's sleep broke due to lack of space. She looked at everybody and laughed.

She took out her cellular camera and was about to click a picture when Swayam woke up.

She signalled him with her finger to keep quite and she clicked both the couple's picture.

They were all cuddled together and their hair were all a mess.

As the sound of flash and some giggles entered their ears, the two couples got up from their slumber.

Gunjan and Swayam were notoriously smirking at them and it took five minutes for the four to register what happenned.

Natasha touched her face and Nupur followed suit.

Gunjan and Swayam laughed even harder at their reaction.

Mayank then understood what had happened, he took a pillow from the couch and threw it straight aiming on Gunjan but by mistake hit Natasha.

Mayank put a his hand on his face in shock.

Natasha growled and looked at him, she sent the pillow flying, but it missed Mayank's face.

Instead of hitting Mayank it hit Nupur.

Now, it was Natasha's turn to be shocked.

Swayam, Gunjan and Vikram started to laugh seeing the trio.

Nupur the aimed at Natasha, but the pillow again did it's wonders and went straight on Swayam face.

Gunjan and Vikram hi-fied and laughed even harder.

This time, instead of aiming at Nupur, Swayam aimed at Gunjan and bulls-eye.

It smashed her face and she held the pillow in her hand.

She picked up the pastry piece kept in the plate on the table.

Nobody saw it, but noticed when a flying piece of chocolate pastry got pasted on Swayam beautiful face, and some on his silky hair.

Gunjan threw her fist in the air triumphantly.

The gang started to laugh on Swayam.

And then started the war, FOOD  War.

They started to splash pastry, salad, popcorn, coke, beer everything on each other.

Vikram then attacked the eggs inside the fridge and Mayank the left over curry.

Gunjan went and took out the little milk left in the container.

They poured every possible leftover they could find in the fridge.

Satisfied, everybody dropped their Food Weapons and looked at the mess they made.

"You all have to clean up all this mess." Natasha announced loud and clear.

Everybody looked at each other and started the job.

Gunjan brought the vaccum cleaner, Mayank the broom and Vikram the duster with the cleaner.

Natasha picked up the garbage and empty bottles and Nupur with Swayam put the couches away from the mess.

After setting the couches, Nupur took a mop and stared to clean the floor and meanwhile Swayam went to the flat next door and got their vaccum cleaner.

They all started to clean.

"You go over there Swayam, I am vaccuming here!" Gunjan said.

Swayam took the vaccum cleaner and went in the other side of the living room shaking his head.

Natasha put on some music in the background.

Being dancers from their heart, the gang started to dance along with cleaning.

The did lots of teasing, fun and dancing with cleaning.

Satisfied with the cleaning, they pushed back the couches on place and jumped over it, sighing.

The house which first looked like it had experienced a disaster, was now spotless clean.

"Guys, let's dance" suggested Natasha.

They dimmed the lights in the room, again pushed the couches towards the wall, switched on some music and started to dance.

Swayam took out his phone and texted some of their friends.

BYOB party at Natasha's terrace.

Bring your own Bottle and Food! =P

He pressed the send button and they all started to dance.

One by one Everybody started to ring the bell and enter.

They all shiifted to the terrace and partied all night with drinks, food, friends and dance.

At around 4 a.m the party got over, and tired as hell, the gang slept in Natasha' place.

The boys in the guest room and the girls in Natasha's room.

The next morning everybody woke up with a hangover.

Swayam's sleep got disturbed when his mother called up.

"Good Morning Beta!" Nilonjana said on the phone.

"Good Night Ma!" Swayam said in a sleepy tone.

"Okay? Why are you still sleeping? According to my calculation, it is twelve over there, isn't it?" she said, signing one of the discharge papers.

Swayam glanced at the clock and said "Yes Ma, your calculations have never been wrong, how can they be wrong now?"

His mother laughed at the other line, "Why are you still sleeping Chote?"

"Ma, we had a BYOB  party last night celebrating our freedom and success. It got over at 4 a.m. I am really tired Ma, I'll talk to you later!" he said.

"Oh Kay! Theekh hai then. I'll call you whenever I am free, and drink lime water to remove your hangover okay?" she said with concern.

"Okay, acha listen, I have finally decided where I am going thls vacation." Swayam told his mother.

"Really?" his mother said excitedly.

"I am going to come to Mumbai this time. Whatever happens we will see." he replied Matter-of-Factly.

"And I'll call you by tomorrow and let you know about the tickets, till then e-mail me your list. And it better have something for you Ma!" he added.

"Okay Beta, I will send it and ask your dad to do it too. Bye, and have a good sleep okay?" his mother said.

"Bye Ma!" saying this, Swayam hung up the phone.

He yawned, turned his position and slept again.

Hope you all liked reading it, and would read it in the FUTURE as well! :D No demands this time, I will update whenever I find time! :D

Cheers! xD

Nivriti

Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWWWsmmm update...
loved it... thnxx fr d pm..
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved swayam n his gang masti..:)
Waiting for next part
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm happy that Swayam decided to finally go to Mumbai !! Waiting to see what will happen when he see all his friends and Sharon again, after all this years !!
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unresed finally...!😆

it was awesome Nivi...
so swayam is going back to mumbai..!!??
waiting to know what happens next...
Edited by rashmi24sya - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update nivi.o.m.g food fyt.lolz