Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Rk--Bittuji Mai koi Khoobsurat Painting nahi hu Jo aap mujhe aise ghoore ja rahe ho... 🤣
--Rose-- thumbnail
Rk(to dipali)-- Tum ab ja sakti ho... Thank you,... And... GET LOST!!! 🤣
--Rose-- thumbnail
Hum honge kamyab , Hum honge Kamyab, Ek din;-);-)
--Rose-- thumbnail
Yeppiii:-D:-D 96 pages:-) NOW UPDATE PLEASE:-):-):-)Edited by --Rose-- - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyi nivz finally ur demand s met..nw update nd this time long long update plsss...nxt time keep ur demand to little bit low... Nd dont u darr to ask new chapter on nxt thread...give us atleast 3 chap here
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi Di..Update naaa !

Pleaseee..90 se 96 ho gaya ab toh :(
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just read the story and it's so heart touching and amazing obviously but when I read the first chapter I was so shocked to read that Swayam was coughing bloom and yes from there I knew he suffered from something like cancer but all the other chapters have been really good as well, I hope things start to get better and please pm me when you continue :D

Nikki <3
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brodas! 

It feels so awesome to be updating this FF after a long time. I think my spammers had dozed off in between!

Anyhow, now since they have been so wonderful and completed my demand, I am not going to disappoint them!

Also, I would like to thank :

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavender6666,  sirani07,  1stluvshantanu,  megsy,  love_swayam,  ridzparul1992,  

Thank you for taking out time and liking my work.

I am appalled to see all of your comments and reactions towards my FF and I am very grateful to all of you! 😳

And as far as alterations in my story line are concerned, since I have typed like till the
Ninth Chapter of this FF, I can't make any cause it will be very difficult for me. And therefore this one is also shorter [as far as I saw!]

I have tried my best to do justice to all my characters and their roles.

I hope I succeed in it! 🤢

Without any further ado, here I am with the next Chapter! ⭐️

Here We Go :)

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.