Posted: 9 years ago
thnks for the update...
love it...
try to continue soon and write more about kriyaansh plz
sun_flower60 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome...seriously...
you write beautifully...continue soon...
neha-vicky, kriyaansh all the parts were nice..
and sharon's guilt...u showed her emotions beautifully..
loved it... ðŸ˜ƒ
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nivi

I don't know how I came on forums after so many days and just by chance got to see you have updated my favorite story...

well what can I say about the update it was fab..I can sense story is moving and its on verge of turnaround now I just hope this turnaround brings some new excitement to the story..

I have always maintained this through out this story I just simply love how you have created gunjan swayam bonding...it just makes me feel good about friendship if friends like gunjan and swayam exist in my world to too...

You are a writing marvel and you will always remain that whether you update or not because the way I have enjoyed reading this story of yours I can bet I have enjoyed reading this much in very few stories...

I wish you all the luck for your studies and do well whatever and wherever you get in...you are a wonderful person yourself just be sweet always...

thanks for letting us read one more fab part of your story...this stories remains one of my must read works on forums...

with lods of love

Pratik
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it
missed ur writing nivi 
update soon
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks peeps. For your support. 
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updating it..
this is simply PERFECT yr..
every part was good..
bt I loved sharon's part the most..
swayam nd gunjan are really sweet nd cute...
plz update soon...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

thanks for updating it..
this is simply PERFECT yr..
every part was good..
bt I loved sharon's part the most..
swayam nd gunjan are really sweet nd cute...
plz update soon...

Hey. Thanks. 

agreatperhaps thumbnail

To whomsoever it may concern and interest.

I am up with the next update for my story. Studies have been keeping me extremely busy and exhausted. Yet, few days before my Semesters, I came up with this.

Have been keeping fairly well. I sometimes do visit forums, but authorship has taken a side for the moment.  So I hope you don't keep much expectations on the next  update. I will, and shall do so, whenever I find myself relatively free.

As per this update goes, it's just for the sake for it go out of my folder. Not very impressed with it, but anyways. 

Chapter Twelve

Loud music and cheering of the crowd was filled in the hall. It was the day, after all. Today, it was the day of the international Dance championship, and people from all over the world had come to participate, as well as to be in the audience.

Backstage, Swayam and his team were busy warming up with Swayam felt he saw somebody he knew to be there. He looked around but could not find anyone. He shook his head, vehemently trying to take away those thoughts away from his head.

This battle was important. His team was important, his friends were important.

And again, the presence of someone absent in his life shook him from within. He scanned through his eyes but could not spot any such person. He could not finger upon who in particular could send such chills down his spine.

He disregarded the feeling yet again and concentrated on warming up and practicing few moves. All confusions were cleared, and prayers were chanted.

This event was big. It was huge. Winning it would bring all what they ever dreamt for true, and so much more.

Gunjan looked at a perplexed Swayam and tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention. When she did get his attention, she raised her brow to ask what is wrong, only to get a little shake of his head. She gave him a knowing smile, and eyes that told him nothing was hidden from her.

Swayam smiled at her, to divert her from thinking about him and instead shift her focus on the battle. They made a strong team together. And he knew, together, they could win this battle and every other battle in life.

An uncomfortable excitement filled the air within the gang. Everybody was nervous and excited. And Sharon in particular felt uneasy around the loud music and the vehement cheering of the crowd. It gave her a headache, accompanied with butterflies in her stomach.

She was not particularly sure whether they had made a wise decision by coming to this battle. She couldn't come to terms with what she was experiencing. It was something, something more than just nervousness.

Her trails of thoughts were interrupted when she heard Shivam call out. He looked really excited. His eyes sparkling like an overtly excited child. And there again, she felt someone just kicked her in the gut.

She feigned her face with a smile to avoid being asked questions to which she had no coherent reply.

"Hey Shar! All the very best for your performance. I know you will set the stage on fire. Break a leg!"

Sharon smiled at his wish and took him in a tight embrace. She settled her small head in his broad shoulder and inhaled his scent. Shivam hugged her back and held her tightly, afraid to lose her.

Despite of her inhibitions and unsettled mind, hugging Shivam always brought peace to her mind and, it was always accompanied with guilt creeping into her. But this time, today, she felt strangely calm. A huge smile spread across her face when he expressed his love to her, the umpteenth time.

Breaking out of his embrace after a couple of minutes later she muttered a small thank you to him. Shivam sheepishly smiled at her, scratching the back of his head.

"Kria and Rey were finding you and all other team mates. Everybody have scattered into different places." Shivam told Sharon.

"Okay! Let's do one thing. We both shall find all of them together. And I think we should start with the corners! They might be just having their moments together!" Sharon let out a small laugh while giving her idea.

Shivam held her small hand into his big hand, and gave it a little pull. Sharon smiled at him, and they began to search for everybody.

"Oh God, Oh God! Please let this be a hit. I hope we have not done a grave mistake by agreeing to be in this competition. There are going to be so many people here. And so many great renowned dancers. I hope we don't make a fool out of ourselves. I hope participating was not an overambitious decision. God, please be with us!"

"Kria. Kria? KRIA?" Rey called out for the hundredth time in ten minutes. Kria had been furiously praying to her Universe, and was not concentrating on the strategy build-up.

"Kria, everything is going to be fine. It's okay! We are going to give our best!" Rey tried to console her.

"No Rey, what if. What if our best is substandard for them? What if we forget the steps and bang into each other on stage. Oh my god, what if somebody falls and leads to everybody tripping? What if our last pose doesn't turn out the way we thought it to be? And and, what if the judges did not understand our concept? What if they feel the song is not nice or maybe that our lifts are unclean. What if..."

Rey looked at Kria with a sulking face and sighed. He gathered that she is not going to stop talking at that he has to do something! Having no other option, he looked around and suddenly kissed her furiously. He thanked his stars that she responded immediately, and also for that fact she was quiet.

Rey let go of her in a few seconds leaving Kria dazzled. She was overtly disappointed with the duration of the kiss. Before he could explain, she pushed him in the corner and pulled him by his collar, taking him into a deep kiss. Rey smirked at being able to divert her mind, into something why he called fruitful! He kissed her back instantaneously, but she let go of him, taking her revenge.

"What?" Rey asked perplexed.

"I think we should continue to discuss the strategy."

"But, nobody is here yet. Please."

Kria shook her head and ran in the middle of the back stage, bumping into a hard, muscular, tall form. Before she could look at who it was, the person apologized and left hurriedly. Kria stood there perplexed. She was sure she had heard the voice before. But she could not understand, who and when.

"Hey. Listen. There is a problem. Nupur couldn't find the prop we wanted. What should we do now?"  

"What? Are you serious? Oh God! What will we do now?" Swayam groaned. Their whole act surrounded around the prop.

"Maybe, there is a probability that the organizers might be having it. They might for sure have some kind of store or props room." Gunjan suggested. "Hey, no wait. It just crossed my mind. The academy has it, in the green room. I remember seeing it. Ask Nupur if she is close enough, to get it."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. But just to be on a safer side, I'll go and check with the organizers also once. We should have a back up ready. Mayank, you call up Nupur and inform her. I'll go and talk in the mean time." Swayam declared.

"Cool, I will call her right now. You go." Mayank replied, dialing the number that was on his fingertips.

The others started to think for another alternative, in case none of the two plans work out. They decided on a few alternative steps that were easy and could be fit in without much effort. They also worked on making a prop out of whatever resources they could find.

Swayam ran as fast as he could to find a volunteer or an organizer who could help them finding the prop. He took few big hurried steps and found a volunteer. He strode past to her and explained her the situation, and the details of the prop. She promised him that she would look for it and took his number in case she found the prop. Swayam thanked her numerous times and went back to his group to let them know about it.

Sharon and Shivam were able to find all their scattered group mates and assembled in a free corner. Neha and Vicky had been practicing a few lifts, which they felt were clumsy, to Sharon's surprise. She had been expecting them to be romancing like the others she found were.

The gang assembled and discussed a few strategies, in case of need, and also for Kria's sake.

Kria had been very lost ever since she had bumped into the person. She felt she had heard the voice somewhere. She felt she had hugged that person before, but again, she could not understand whom it really was, and this had begun to irritate her. She could not pay attention to the little meeting they were having for her sake. She was lost in her own train of thoughts.

She felt the chaos around her, her own. She could relate to the chaos as she was feeling something like that inside her.

Feedback would be appreciated. 

-N

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 9 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i will reshh first ðŸ˜Ž 
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It seems like you've forgotten this story. The update was amazing...I loved it. Waiting for further.